Consequences. 11

(Remember to vote y'all!!)

[Warning: Violence, Abuse, torture.... Lol sorry in advance...]

"Here I go..." As you approached the gates, you noticed a line of security guards with guns pointed at you, causing you to stop in your tracks.

One of them walked to you and takes your hand in his, dragging you into your "home." You gasped as you walked in, taken aback from what was in front of you.

It was Derek... who was tied up onto a chair and also blindfolded, covered in blood with tape over his mouth.

You began to feel an overwhelming sense of guilt. This is what happened to Floch and the rest of your bodyguards. You basically killed them by choosing to be disobedient towards your "father." As an result of your actions, they were harmed. Their deaths were because of you. They were simply carrying out their duties, but you just had to be selfish....

But how could you not? You didn't want to live like this any longer, and you didn't want someone to be in charge of your life. You were basically living in a prison cell, cut off from the rest of the world. And now that you've tried to flee, you'd have to pay for it.

"Don't worry." You hear your father say bringing you out of your thoughts. "He's not dead...yet." He says as he slowly walks closer to you. "Now that you know everything... I don't have to hide this from you anymore."

"What are you talking about?" You questioned with an hint of annoyance in your tone. Your sperm donor starts to laugh in your face then turns to your brother. He takes the gun from his hands, a rifle to be exact and points it towards Derek.

"Remove it." Your "father" says making your brother remove the blindfold from Derek's eyes. He also removes the duck tape causing him to scream from the pain and cough rapidly with his spit escaping from his mouth.

"P-please sir! This will never happen again! I care about Y/n's safety! I made an oath to always protect her!"

"Did I say you can SPEAK?!" Your sperm donor screams at him while walking towards him slowly with his hands behind his back. "You made an oath. So you must understand the consequences of breaking it?"

"P-please sir! I have a wife and kids-"

"SO YOU MUST UNDERSTAND WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO WANT TO PROTECT YOUR CHILD. CORRECT?"

The fuck he talking about? He don't give a shit about me... Why is he suddenly acting like he cares? It's so embarrassing.

"Y-yes sir! I'll do anything! Please don't kill me!"

"You're right you can do one thing." Your sperm donor says and a relief flashes over Derek's face along with a sigh.

"You can rot in hell." He yells catching Derek off guard and multiple gun shoots were heard causing you to scream and cover your ears.

This is all my fault.

When you opened your eyes, you see Derek's lifeless body on the ground as blood escaped his body traveling to the marble floor. The person who was only trying to follow orders and protect you was now dead.

Your "father" walks towards the body and spits on it. He then takes out his phone and gives it to your brother then proceeds to pose next to. Your brother takes pictures of your sperm donor posing near the body then gives his phone back to him.

The fuck?

"Clean this shit up." Your "dad" says motioning to the lifeless body and walks towards you. You see a group of men walk towards the body and begins to clean the area.