Chapter 42

MONSTER P.O.V.

The tires scratched the pavement of the ground as these bitches drove off in fear. Queens eyes was fixed on me  as she struggled. I pulled her phone from her hip unlocking it making a call I'd never thought I'd make in my life time or the next.

I could hear sirens in the air but it seemed so distant.  "Your okay do you hear me!" I said calmly to Queen. If I started freaking out she was going to freak out. I laid her head in my lap as my fingers trembled pressing the contact name.

Yooo? A voice said sounding annoyed. "Yoooo?" He said angrily again. I bit my lip and cleared my throat.

Yooo! I said finally speaking.

What the fuck you doing callin me Nigga! I just lost my mother I don't got time for nun yo shit! He said angrily.

Your about to lose your baby mama too! Queen was just shot I need you to get your son?!

What? Where? She okay!

Her house! I said before hanging up the phone. I kissed Queens forehead as her eyes was slowly closing. "Don't go to sleep baby girl!" I said sternly pressing harder on her stomach to wake her up a bit more.

DaDaDaDa!!!! I could hear Austin crying at the doorway. He started to walk towards me a bit. He was crying.

Go in the house Austin! I yelled a bit trying to turn him around before he could see Queen.

Where is my son? A female voice yelled coming up to me. I didn't even see the car pull up. I looked up and it was Shalease and her friend KeKe. "Oh my god what happened?" She asked frantically kneeling down. The police and ambulance arrived rushing over to us.

I'm going to kill you! I said sternly with a smile.

Monster, I didn't.....She began to plead.

Ima show you why the call me Monster.!

Where is she? Where is my son? Micah yelled running up the driveway with his peoples.

In the ambulance, on her way to the hospital. Ja'Kari is in the house upstairs in his crib! I explained. His sister ran into the house to get the baby.

Nigga this all yo fault! Micah yelled pushing me.

You don't even know what the fuck happened bitch! You got one time to put yo fuckin hands on me playa.

Or what Nigga? You think they stopped making guns when they made yours? He yelled lifting his shirt and showin his gun.

Do it pussy! You back out on me Micah I swear to god you better use that shit! I'll send you to meet both yo fuckin parents nigga! I laughed.

Yoooo what the fuck y'all niggas wildin! His brother yelled stepping in between us.

Nigga you tried to take my son and my baby moms and you end up getting her shot! All this shit yo fault. You ain't shit nigga you got shit following you from New York. Now what if she would of had my fuckin son. You will never see my son again!

Micah shut the fuck up! You don't even see yo fuckin son nigga! You been gone all this time muthafucka I been that lil boy daddy since day one, while you go on retreats to find yoself real niggas take care they responsibilities no matter how they feelin! That's my bitch I fuck her and make sure she good and never want nor need for nothing nigga you'll never have her the way I got her.
Micah tried to throw a punch at me but he missed I caught it and punched him in his shit. He stumbled back and charged at me but his brother and a cops came rushing over to us. They detained him and Shalease grabbed me.

What the fuck Kari! I came to get my baby and you in a shoot out? She asked but low enough for me to hear.

Don't play stupid bitch! I barked at her. I picked my son up from the doorway and she followed me into the house.

Monster I swear to god I'm not, I'm not gone lie I did come here to start some shit and even was gone shoot the bitch but I was gone do it myself you know how I get down!

Yeah bitch I do know how you fuckin get down! I yelled grabbing her by her neck. I had this bitch dangling in the fuckin air, her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she gasped for air. I seen a cop walking towards the house and my son started crying so I dropped the bitch. Her friend KeKe ran over to help her. I grabbed my gun and keys before the officer came.

Get the fuck out! I yelled.

Sir can we have a word with you?! A cop asked.

Naw I'm going to make sure my girlfriend is okay! Y'all gone have to holla at me later! I yelled pissed off. I walked out the door getting in my car sitting my son in his seat and pulling off. I didn't give a fuck about who was left out there. Long as his peoples had my son I was going to go check on Queen.