Interrupting - Naruto x Sasuke! Reader

I know the title is somewhat confusing, but in this female one shot (I'm sorry male audience members) the reader is assumes twin sister!

This will be fluff.

Requested by @PinkyPromise06

Anime is Naruto streaming on Netflix, crunchy roll, and more!

Enjoy~

________________________________

"Sasuke!" You adored your younger brother, in reality he was your twin but you were never gonna let him live up those three minutes he came out after you.

"Oh my god what? You're so annoying Y/n." You had wondered why he wasn't born first, or if he was the reincarnation of a grumpy old man, because of his attitude.

You had also wondered why he was so different from you, weren't you two supposed to at least act identical?

"I just said your name." You unenthusiastically walked over to where your brother was training with a couple of dummies surrounding him, minus yourself.

"That's exactly the problem, can't you see that I'm training? I don't gave time for you." Sasuke was still focused on the task in front of him.

He proceeded on with his punches and kicks, until you stepped in front of him.

"Well I have something to say."

"Well your in my way, I'm gonna punch you."

"Well I'm gonna dodge you."

Sasuke didn't wait, and a fist came flying for your face. You dived your head to the side, just barley avoiding his knuckles meeting your cheekbone.

You spun around and karate chopped the back of his neck, causing your twin brother to jerk forwards.

"Agck really?!" He was furious touching his red neck, throwing another punch at you. His first barley grazed your shoulder out of everything.

"Sasuke Uchiha!" You rolled your sore shoulder and kicked his shin, causing your brother to double down on the beige training mat.

"What is it?" He completely gave up and laid on the floor like a starfish, he could fight more but it was you, he was quite scared of you.

"Remember how yesterday in the forest Kakashi said he would set up special training for us at around sunset?" You inhaled a deep breath after finishing your long sentence.

Sasuke blinked a couple of times to process what you had said. "..yeah.." he slowly but remotely answered in a calm confused demeanor.

"Well, it's literally sunset." At your further response, his mind finally took in the color of the now orange and fiery red sky.

"Shit."

____________

After realizing, you and Sasuke quickly went to meet up spot, finding Sakura and Naruto as well.

"Where's Kakashi?" You said partially out of breath from running.

"I'm not sure—" "But you're here!" Sakura was cut off by Naruto as he excitedly jumped over to you.

You couldn't process his quick moves as you were bear hugged to the hard dirty ground.

"Naruto....can't.....breat-" "Sorry Y/n!" He kept cutting everyone off, getting off of you.

You were still on the ground, slowly sitting up while catching more air. "I-it's fine." You began to laugh seeing his bright smile in front of your face.

"Let me help you up." It seemed he had calmed down, holding his hand out towards you. You smiled and took it, earning a boost upwards.

"Thanks Naruto." You noticed his face converting into a very dark pink shade.

"Okay stop, whatever this...is." Sasuke came up to you two and separated your hands that were still linked together.

You could easily see Naruto's once's flushed pink cheeks turn into a crimson red. "Hey!" He fumed at your brother Sasuke, who in return scoffed and shoved his hand in his face.

"Just stop." They both bickered from there while you joined Sakura.

"Hey Sakura!" You greeted her, giving her a soft hug. "Y/n! I was going to hug you immediately but your boyfriend got in the way." Sakura giggled motioning towards Naruto, seeing your embarrassed face take over.

"Boyfriend? No, h-hes-" "He's not." Sasuke somehow ended up by your side.

"Dude, go away!" You growled and tackled your annoying brother to the ground.

__________

All four of you had found out why Kakashi called you all out at sunset, it was to run all the way back to the training place and clean up every nook and cranny in the place.

It was so fun, actually. All you did was mess around with your friends.

Anytime Naruto got close to you, your skin would get goosebumps, but not the creepy crawly kind. The goosebumps moved your heart pounding as well.

And every time you got close, Sasuke always needed help with something, what an annoying brother you had.

Then you realized, you were in love with yours and your brothers best friend, no doubt, you wanted to be close to him.

Your heart did.

"Um can you help me with this Naruto?" You went out of your way to get his hands on you.

"Sure!" He smiled, causing your heart rate to pounce in your chest.

His fingers brushed yours as he took the heavy basket from your hands. "Woah no wonder you needed help, this is pretty heavy." Naruto huffed holding the basket better in his grasp.

"I- oh I can take it back if you want me to.." you reached your hands out again. "No I'm good! Like I said it is pretty heavy..."

Naruto's voice drifted away as he got a few more inches close to you, "..but not as pretty as you." His voice was low and rough as he whispered only to you.

Your hair perked up on your skin again, throat clogging with shocked saliva. "P-pretty?" You managed to croak out.

Naruto chuckled and moved away from you. "Super! Now let's move more of this stuff so we can have a date later yeah? Cool!" He didn't even give you the chance to respond to his request.

As Naruto zoomed away with the basket your entire world was spinning.

Date?!

And as smoothly as he acted, Naruto was going insane himself.

Date?! Did I really just say that?!

___________

He in fact did say that, and instead of having the sunset painting over the date, the night sky did.

Stars twinkled as you joined Naruto outside on a grassy platform.

"This doesn't feel like a date does it? Sorry Y/n, if I can't make a date how can I be a hokage?" Naruto sadly sighed and hung his head, whispering the last part to himself.

You smiled and sat closer to him, laying your head on his shoulder. "You don't have to apologize Naruto, and you'll become a great hokage. Besides, this is only our first, we can have more dates right?" You asked, looping his fingers in yours.

Naruto blushed hard, looking down at you, to see you looking up at him. "Y-yeah we can..." he daydreamed away, as your lips got closer into a soft sweet peck.

"I love you." You whispered trying to get a better more passionate kiss,

Before your brother entered.

"Y/n!"

"God stop interrupting!"