you make it better (requested)

Sana immediately jumped up from the sofa when you walked through the door so she could rush to your side and pull you into her arms for a big hug.

She was completely unaware as to how much you needed that warm hug and the comfort of her embrace.

After the day you had, her arms around you felt even more reassuring and cozy than usual. It made you melt instantly.

You dropped your bag onto the floor and put your arms around her neck as you laid your cheek on her shoulder without a word, just a heavy sigh fell from your lips as you closed your eyes.

"Are you okay?"

You lifted your head from her shoulder and shrugged your shoulders before pulling away to kick off your shoes and take your jacket off.

Sana helped you with that before hanging it on the rack for you before she followed you into the kitchen, where you went to the fridge to grab a cold bottle of water.

She hugged you from behind as you set it on the counter and laid your forehead on it after.

"I'm sorry, Sana. I had a hard day."

"Don't be sorry. It happens." She spoke as she rubbed your back softly. "Why don't we go upstairs? We'll cuddle and I'll hold you. I won't let you go, not even for a single second."

"Clingy today, are we?" You teased as you turned around and Sana just shrugged her shoulders, not even trying to deny it. "Okay. That sounds nice."

You went upstairs to bed and you changed out of your work clothes and into your pajamas before plopping down into bed, where you buried your face into your pillow.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Sana asked as she curled up as close as she could to you.

At first, as you spoke, she played with your hair.

But soon, she decided to do something else that brings you comfort - give you kisses.

And something about the kisses she was giving you now made your heart flutter.

"It was just bad. I'm exhausted and I have a headache and I'm so stressed out." You groaned before she pulled your shirt up a bit, her lips softly brushing against your back.

"Tell me more, lovely. I'm listening."

You cracked a smile, both from her sweet words and her sweet kisses.

"It just feels like everything that could've gone wrong did. It was a horrible day from the moment I walked out the door."

She kissed your spine softly, her lips trailing across every inch of it.

"And I just can't help but worry that tomorrow might not be good, either."

"Sweet girl, that's a brand new day." She smiled. "Anything can happen. I'm sure it'll be wonderful."

She continued to kiss your back, even slipping your shirt up a little more so she could continue to kiss across your skin.

"I hope you're right."

"When is the last time that I wasn't?" She joked as she put her chin on your shoulder, both of you giggling together. "Seriously though, my love. It will be. You just have to keep your head up."

"I know." You sighed and cracked a smile once more as she continued to kiss across your back, paying special attention to your spine.

"But for now, don't worry about tomorrow. That's a whole day away. For now, focus on the present. It's you and me here together. You're home, safe and sound in our warm bed-"

"Where my amazing girlfriend is cheering me up by giving me so many kisses on my back, causing my heart to skip beat after beat as she helps me to forget all about my terrible day." You finished for her and she put her lips in your ear, chuckling before kissing below and behind it softly.

"Exactly."

"I'd turn over to kiss your lips but that would mean you wouldn't be kissing my back anymore." You pouted and she shook her head.

"Try it."

You turned over a little and her lips touched yours.

She turned you back over onto your stomach a moment later, when you pulled away from her soft kissable lips, and soon they were brushing against your spine once more.

You closed your eyes with a contented sigh, loving the rush that each kiss on your back brought you.

"I'm so in love with you." You whispered as you basked in the bliss and love you felt.

"I'm so in love with you, darling." She spoke back to you, smiling as she continued to give you kisses all across your back.