Chapter 30

Winter's Pov

After my talk with Karina i get ready to go to our old house here in Busan, it was already 1 in the afternoon and everyone else is still asleep, i go out in the camp and head outside since it's still early and i'm going to met them at 3 i decided to just walk my way there.

It's been so long since I've been here, i miss this place, I walk and walk when i pass by the park... Yeah, it was the park where the incident happened I go to the playground first, the playground that have so many memories, i recall the times when everything is still fine, we used to play here a lot.

I keep my smiling while my tears also keep falling sown thankfully no ones around, they might think i'm psycho because i'm crying while smiling.

I stay there for a while and decided to go i walk again still remembering the path that we use to walk before, and bow i was standing again outside our house, thousands of memories keeps flashing back, everytime i looked at this house, i still can hear those laughter inside the house when we keep joking around.

I open the gate and proceed inside and then i stood infront of the door  and when I was about to twisted the nob someone talk behind my back.

"I'm glad that you came Min."

I looked around and found Jennie unnie smiling and I smile back at her, Jennie unnie and I are now in a good terms? Well one day in the hospital she treats me well so much, maybe because it's because Aunt Krystal already told her about my decision.

I noticed that she's not alon, i look in the back and i saw Yeri unnie with her head down, i was just looking at her, i understand why unnie did that to me before, she was just also hurt.

It's been so long since i last saw her, I miss her though, i wonder if ever she also miss me

Jennie unnie look at me and notice that I was looking at her back and then she called Yeri unnie.

"Yeri, come here" She called Yeri unnie and unnie carefully walked towards her side. She looked at me and I smile at her. Her eyes are teary and at any moment she might cry that's why i decided to hugged her, i can't bring my self to see them crying because it pain me.

"I'm sorry" Yeri unnie said to me

But instead of replying to her i just hugged her tight and said tye word that i've been holding back.

"I miss you... Unnie" I whispered and then a sound of sobbing can be heard.

She was crying while hugging me, and then Jennie unnie also hugged us.

We broke tye hug and i smile at them, they also smile at me, it feels great, i'm felling happy and i'm ready to let go of the past. I want to have them again in my life and will never leave.

The three of us enter the house it was still the same, it's super clean it looked like someone's taking care of it. We proceed to the living room and i  noticed two person sitting there the other one stand up and turn around.

She looked so young it looks like she doesn't aged at all, Mama Taeyeon is there smiling looking at us. 

Jennie unnie and Yuri unnie came to her and hugged her.

The other woman also stand up and i couldn't feel my feet anymore that i fall down into tye ground.

Jennie unnie and Yeri unnie came towards me asking me if i'm okay but i was to stunned to speak i was there frozen i point at the girl again and Jennie and Yeri unnie looked at where i point

I can feel them being shocked their grip become tight but they managed to say the word that i haven't say to the 9 years.

"Mom- mommy...."