chpt.41

Tori

"I can't see how you do it, twins".

"I know but I get use to it unfortunately, Nai helps me out when August is not here" Jay said.

"Girl wait until they get older" I say.

"I know right before you know it, Nai getting big at least I'll still have the twins".

"Yeah y'all getting old ya boy right here is still going to be forever young you know like forever twenty one" CJ said walking in to grab one of the twins.

"Which twin is this August" he say.

"No that's Austin".

"Hell they both look like his high yella ass, CJ and the twins gonna be pulling girls once they start pre-k" CJ sat down playing with Austin.

"Time just flying seems like yesterday when we was all in high school".

"Yeah I remember you wouldn't even give me a time or day but you know you couldn't resist this sexiness".

"CJ boy please you wasn't my type" I say continue to play with AJ.

"Lie again" Jay and CJ both said.

"I guess" I say.

"Aww look at my cousins" Kay said walking into the living room.

"Umm how did your puerican self get up in here" CJ said.

"Don't worry just know I have my ways" she said then took Austin from him.

"They are so handsome Jay".

"Thank August for that cause Jay ain't all that cute".

"You know what CJ keep talking".

"Love you too".

"Three boys and two girls, how did we end up having kids" I say.

"I'll tell you how y'all got them us men put the d-".

"Umm what y'all want to eat"? I ask Kay and Jay cutting CJ off.

"It doesn't matter to me" Jay said.

"I don't care" Kay said while playing with Austin.

"Chinese it is" I grab my phone and start searching for the restaurant that do take outs.

Kay

"They so handsome Jay just look at them, wait until they get older".

"I know these little thots in training, I already know what I have to deal with" Jay said.

"What about little Nai"? Justin said.

"Her daddy got her, he already talking about when she go to prom he going to be her date".

"That's right Ima be Lonnie date to and she's going to a all girls college" Justin said.

"Y'all just too over protective, you and August need to sit down somewhere. Once Nai and Lonnie get older you two would be old as dust" Jay told Justin.

"Okay you think we overprotective wait until them twins start bringing home girls, you going to be that type of momma that's gonna be mean mugging the hell out the girl. I don't know what to say about you and Kay".

"Why you put me in it I'm minding my own business" I say.

While Justin and Jay was talking I was playing with the twins while Tori was ordering the food and CJ was playing with the girls with little Caleb in his arm, we was just hanging around having fun.

Two more chapters left....