AUTHORS NOTE!

hi my beautiful dark red fam. i miss you all so much and i miss this book too! this was the first wattpad book i've wrote that i stuck to and that was all because of the wonderful votes, comments and reads you guys gave! that gave me the motivation to write more.

this is the final goodbye to this book and all its characters. so i want you to say your final goodbyes too, if you're a new reader, or coming back to re-read! or simply keeping up with updates, here's you chance to say whatever you want to any character of your choice.

i personally want to say a goodbye to juliet, she was one of my favourites next to mason, i wish i wrote her more in the book! :(

also, i'm here to remind you about my chris book which is now OUT! it's called 'look after you' so feel free to check that out! i'm super excited to get into it.

now before i say my last goodbye to this book, i just want to thank you guys for the support and continuous love on this book. we're on around 75k reads which is literally so amazing! i'm so proud of how far this book has come and you guys are the ones to give thanks to, so thank you for sticking around and reading!

not to mention, we hit #1 in chrissturniolo yesterday (24/03/2022) which is so freaking amazing! thank you so so much.

goodbye my lovelies, i hope to see you in the next book :) — elle