You don't want to face the truth

Owen's P.O.V.

I tried to open my eyes but they felt so heavy, has anyone glued them? But after struggling for a while, I finally opened them. I tried to move but my entire body was aching and I had no energy. It felt like someone cut me open and drained everything that was inside, I could not even feel any part of my body. I felt numb.

What happened? I remember I was at Jess's house, he lives in such an amazing place. We chatted for a while, we drank that amazing purple tea he made and I removed the spell. It suddenly hit me, he removed the spell, and I started to feel the pain, the pain Vlad was feeling all this time.

"You are finally awake." I heard Jess's voice from the side, I turned my head a little just barely to make out the figure that was standing there and it felt like someone was cutting my neck. He came closer and sat on a stool that was next to where I was lying it felt like I was still in his living room, and it was the sofa I was lying on.

"c...a...n...I..." I was trying to speak but the voice was not coming out, my throat was dry and it hurt even to talk, "g...e...t..." he leaned closer to make out what I was saying "w...a...t...e...r" I finally fished.

"Oh! sure" he got up and vanished somewhere in the room he came back with a glass filled with water. He helped me raise my head up and then held the glass closer to my lips, I took it when it was unbearable to stay like that.

"Better?" He asked. I wanted to nod but it was hurting so I just smiled a little. "I have applied some herbs on your body, they will heal your and your wolf's scars for now but if things stayed like this the same pain will come back." He added. "It still should take around half an hour for the herbs to work completely, so I suggest you stay still till then." He said and went away.

I stayed like that for what felt like an eternity and then I felt the pain subside and I was able to move. I tried to move my hand and when I was successful, I tried to get up. It was still hurting but it was much better and bearable. My entire body was still aching but it did not feel like someone was tearing my limbs. I looked at my body and I was covered in a green paste; it was cold and it was everywhere. I was laying on the sofa as I thought, in a wizard's house, as it was not strange the green paste surely felt strange. Wait Jess must have applied this paste, and for that, he must have to take n of my clothes, that means...he saw me naked? I was not sure how I was feeling but it is not normal to end up naked in front of a guy you met only twice and more so if the gap between that encounter is five years.

"I see the herbs did a nice job." I turned around to face Jess. "if you are feeling better now you can take shower, there's a bathroom in the room over there." He added.

"Um... thanks but what happened? And what do you mean by if things remained the same the pain will come back?" It was going on my mind since I woke up.

"Look outside of the window." He said. What is he saying? But I still followed his order and looked out. It was dark. Wait it was early morning when I was here. "You have been passed out for twelve hours." He said.

"What?" I was beyond surprised.

"And you are the werewolf here. Don't you know what I meant when I said those things or do you want me to lie because you don't want to face the truth?" His expression completely changed while he said that. He looked irritated.

But I know what he meant, I know why I felt that pain and why Vlad was in pain for five years. So, I did not say anything and got up.

"Wow! You are more chilled than I thought you would be, considering you are standing up like that in front of a guy you only met twice." He looked up and down like he was checking me out, and then winking at me.

I looked down and I saw my manhood hanging, I forgot I was naked. I covered it with my hands in an instant and Jess started to laugh like crazy.

"Come on dude. It's fine. The bathroom's that way." He said as he pointed in the direction behind me. I turned around and started to speed walk. "Damn you have a nice ass." He said, and I felt my cheeks burn. I tried to cover them with my hand letting go of my manhood. And he started to laugh again, he is messing with me. I ignored him and ran into the bathroom. After taking a hot shower and cleaning myself up, I got dressed in the clothes I was wearing before.

The entire living room was cleaned and I saw Jess watching TV when I entered the living room. How did he clean everything in this little time? You know what I'm not gonna ask, must be some wizard stuff. "I think I should head back," I said.

"Sure. Do you want me to guide you till the borders of the dark wood?" He said.

"No. No. That's fine. I can find my way. You did so much for me already. Thank you for helping me." I replied.

"It was nothing." He said as he got up from the sofa and then he walked me out.

Thanks to my night vision I had no problem finding my way to the Lahpiaro. And thanks to Jess I was not in pain, my body was aching but it was not that painful. And then I realized I could feel Vlad. He still fainted, he is not in pain, But I can feel him. He is lying down. But I can feel him, I can feel Vlad.

Author's note:

Calm down everyone...Owen has not died.

I'm so happy, Owen can finally feel Vlad. And his and Vlad's wounds have healed. I know  it's only temporary but they are healed for now. I'm relieved.

I wonder how  would Vlad react once he wake up?

What do you guys think?

I can feel the change around the corner. I just hope everything goes smoothly.

I want to mention few people here, @MichaelamaeMatol9 @HauwaSheikh @rubberband187 @Ikhaiss @klanceissogay @DougWhitby @NAZLANZAR @cocojiminie2 @Jumae_01 @rainsmile94 @Gingerbreadgirl789 @PiperRockelleSquad @vampanch @MaitreyiPednekar7 @ImdEadInSiDehAhADEAD @ZaryaMorgenstern @mydanilen_cabonilas @TheBestGasmIsORGASM @Karinateee @kcyalc7 @ahshimin @itzmimiwrite @SlothyWithAnX @FlyAwayLittleBirdie8 @Billnorton918837 @Bluetriangle7 @Jakey2013 @MarizoApolinar @kj2015 @bigdrymaanhattan @Ella1315 @xr56xzuk6privaterel @dragonskunk @Danielle7291 @naruto_uzumaki0963 and @Lisa_Vanhelsing

Thank  you all for reading my book and liking it. I think that this chapter represents the change in the story, in a good way. This chapter is about finding the truth and taking brave steps. I hope that you all feel the same and good changes keep coming in your lives.

Love you all.

Vote share and comment