Chapter 39: Accident.

Jimin: T-T-Taehyung...he g-got a-an a-a-accident...

Y/n widened her eyes.

She felt her arms becoming jelly and Tae Hyun was about to fall but Jimin quickly caught him.

She fell onto the couch as tears of fear started to fall from her eyes.

Jimin: Y-Y/n, he needs you. He is having a severe operation.

Y/n: W-Where is he...?

Jimin: At ******* hospital.

She then quickly got up.

Y/n: I need to go to him, he needs me.

With that she ran out of the house and Jimin ran after her while covering Tae Hyun properly in a soft and thick blanket.

Soon they sat in a car and the driver drove off to the hospital.

The whole way Y/n cried while cursing at herself.

Y/n: It's all because of me, i was the one who kept being stubborn...

She cried harder and Jimin looked at her sadly.

Jimin: Don't cry, Tae Hyun will see you in this state then he will also cry.

He said while swinging Tae Hyun in his arms who was at the verge of crying.

Y/n: It's all because of me...

She whispered as she regreted the every single time when she hurted Taehyung deeply.

TIME SKIP...

They arrived to the hospital and Y/n and Jimin quickly got off from the car before running into the hospital.

Y/n: Where is he?

She asked to Jimin who replied.

Jimin: He is in the OT.

He said and they both ran there only to see Seo-Jun crying against the wall.

Y/n walked to him while crying.

Y/n: Aboeji...

He turned to her and cried harder before hugging her.

Seo-Jun: T-Taehyung...blood...h-he was in pain...h-he was c-calling you...h-he w-was injured b-badly...

Y/n heard Taehyung's state and felt only guilty.

Y/n: This time i'm the one who messed up...

She whispered and fell onto the floor while crying badly.

Jimin and Seo-Jun looked at each other.

TIME SKIP...

The doctor finised Taehyung's operation and gave them the permission to see him.

Y/n entered the room, followed by Seo-Jun and Jimin.

They saw Taehyung laying onto the bed, with his head bandaged and an oxygen mask on.

She slowly walked to him and stood beside him while biting into her lips, trying to stop her sobs.

She slowly gripped his hands

Y/n: T-Taehyung...

She sobbed slightly.

Y/n: T-Taehyung...i was not there for you...i admit that this time i messed up everything.

She sniffed and suddently Tae Hyun started to cry in Jimin's arms.

Y/n looked there and quickly carried him before approaching Taehyung.