Chapter 31 : Dun Dun Duun!

A whip strike across the air, creating a big gust of wind that managed to destroy all the remaining robots. The soft yet deadly crack sound echoed thorough the empty corridor, sent chills through anyone spine.

Admiral Agura put her hand on her hips and flipped her long strawbery blonde hair that almost covered her vision. She exhaled slowly and lowly before looking down to the destroyed robots with her reptile like eyes.

The usual warmth in her usual eyes were gone, replaced with the unusual coldness and sharpness. One look at her red wine irises with the slit in the middle might cause any witnesses to imagining themselves drowning in the midst of boiling red wine.

Yaya and Ying, not far from her location, were also seen destroying the robots. Either throwing the robots or kicking them.

"Hempasan Graviti![Gravitational Smash!]" Yaya shouted as she covered the robots with her gravitational force and lifts them up before throwing them to the floor.

Yaya grunted as she lifted another hoard of robots before slamming them down again. She sighed while wiping the sweats that pouring down from her temple.

Ying came to her and asked in concern, "Are you okay, Yaya?"

The pink hijab girl nodded to her best friend to answer the question with her signature sweet smile, "I'm okay, Ying. Just a little bit tired."

Ying glanced around her before turned her attention back to Yaya.

"I think the robots have stop coming." She informed to Yaya.

"Then, let's go and see Admiral Agura if she's okay." Yaya was about to flew away when someone stopped her.

Admiral Agura chuckled as she appeared behind the girls, "No need! I'm here."

"Eh?! Admiral, are you okay?" Ying asked in concern.

The said admiral only laughed, "Me? Oho~ As you can see, I'm still in one piece. I must say that you girls really help me. Thank you so much!"

Duo Y answered, "No problem, admiral!"

"Hmm~ Let's go outside to meet with the oth–"

She was cut off when she felt a huge energy appeared nearby. With wide eyes and tensed shoulders, she quickly ran to a nearby window followed by the girls.

When she reached to the window, she had to covered her eyes when she saw a big powerful light beam shot straight to the forest direction. The force caused the thing around them, trees and sand mostly, thrown back, without the exception of her hair.

Ying grunted, "Uggh, this.. this is Solar's attack!"

Yaya covered her eyes with her arms, "So powerful!"

Wine red eyes trembled with horor. Heart pounding wildly in her chest from seeing such intense force.

'This.. this is the power of the light elemental?!' She thought dreadfuly.

Then, the shot died down as fast as it came, leaving a long burn mark with no trees in sight. All went black with burnt or either turned into dusts and flew away.

While the trio girls thought went haywire, the culprit from the powerful attack was already sweating a river.

Blaze whistled, "You literally burnt everything down, Solar."

Solar sweated, "Oh no.. Thorn will be so angry if he know about this..."

To make the light elemental feel more nervous, Blaze decided to provoked the situation more. Well, he's Blaze, what do you expect from him?