Part 27 - Birthday Party

Mr Kim and Jin had just finished a meeting with one of the other mafia family who were doing business in town.

Mr Kim: What do you think of Park's offer?

Jin: It's too good to be true. I'm not trusting them. If something goes wrong, we could lose a lot and they will not be exposed.

Mr Kim: I agree with you. But the one I am most worry about is Park's son. He is too impulsive. Keep an eye on him, to be sure he doesn't try to take revenge for declining that deal.

Jin: Yes, Father. I will update Yoongi about our decision and ask Namjoon to monitor his online activities.

Jin was about to leave his father office when he thought about something.

Jin: By the way, the jewelry store called this morning, the huge ring that you ordered for Yejin's birthday is ready. Are you sure that it's not a marriage proposal that you are preparing?

Mr Kim: If only... you know that she doesn't want to get married...

Jin: Don't give up... maybe one day, she will say yes!

Jin left to his office while Mr Kim called his driver to pick up the gift. He planned a small party with only few close friends for Yejin's birthday this weekend. Every 6 months, he proposed to her, but she always refused, saying that they already were a family and that getting married was only signing a contract.

***********************************************

Wednesday afternoon – School

Y/N: I call you tonight to show you what I found for my Mom.

Sohyun: I hope that she will like the cooking book that I took.

Y/N: She will love it... Yoongi Oppa is here, Bye! (She was about to leave when someone grab her by her bag.) Ehhh...

Jungkook: Where are you running like that?

Y/N: Jungkook! Let me go, Yoongi Oppa is waiting for me in his car.