Part 5 ~ Tangled Before

You, Rapunzel, Cass, Max, Star and Fidella finally made it to land. Rapunzel and Max were the first off the boat. You and Cass followed behind, each with your own horses.

Seems like I've spent my whole life hopin'
Dreamin' of things I've never tried.
Tangled in knots just waitin' for my time to shine

The 6 of you walked forward.

What if the doors began to open?
What if the knots became untied?
What if one day nothing stood in my way and the world was my mine?
Would it feel this fine?

There was a soft breeze, causing you hood to fall down off your head. You hopped onto Star while the other two hopped onto their horses. The three of you started to race.

You were in the front but Rapunzel pulled ahead. Cass stayed in the back.

'Cause I got the wind in my hair and a gleam in my eyes
And an endless horizon

You hopped off your horse and so did Rapunzel. Cass decided to stay on Fidella. You took of your boots and held them up in your hand as Rapunzel walked held up her dress. You both walked through a river.

I've got a my smile on my face
And I'm walkin' on air

You got out of the water and got back on Star. Rapunzel got out of the water too but she just stared at the fish that were in the water, before running down the side of the river.

And everything life ought to be
Its all gonna happen to me out there
And I'll find it I swear

Rapunzel climbed a bunch of rocks and stood there, letting the wind blow through her hair. You rode Star past her.

With the wind in my hair

You went under a waterfall with Rapunzel on Max and Cass on Fidella slowly following behind you. You run your hand under the waterfall and Rapunzel did the same.

So many roads I've yet to travel!

The three of you got off your horses when you found a split in the road. There were two roads to take. The three of you went down one way with the horses slowly trotting behind.

So many friends I haven't met!

A wolf jumped out of the bushes. Cass pulled out her sword ready to defend the group but you lowered it in her hands after seeing that Rapunzel had befriended the wolf, giving it a tummy rub.

So many new adventures
Just around the the bend

You continued to walk with your sister and friends to see a field.

Plenty of mysteries to unravel

There was a bush that had frog sounds coming from it. Cass pushed away some of it, then you pushed more of it away then Rapunzel push all of the bush away, revealing a gorgeous pond with frogs, rocks, and lily pads that have flowers on them.

Tons of mistakes to not regret

You then saw something lighting up out of the corner of your eye. You got up and ran to see what the light was. You ended up in a field with fireflies everywhere. Cass and Rapunzel followed you. You caught a firefly and handed it to Rapunzel.

So much to see and to do, and to be

Rapunzel let the firefly go. The fireflies started to circle Rapunzel before circling you and flying off. You and Rapunzel got onto your horses and rode after them. Cass rode next to you. The fireflies actually ended following you, Rapunzel and Cass instead.

A whole life to spend
And it doesn't end
'Cause I got the wind in my hair and a song in my heart
And the fun's only starting
I got a skip in my step
And I haven't a care

You and Rapunzel jumped up onto the Corona wall. Cass followed your actions.

You looked around to find yourself in Old Corona. You looked into one of the houses to see the boy you saw yesterday, sleeping in his bed. You smiled before turning your attention back to Rapunzel and Cass.

And everything life ought to be
Well, I know its waiting for me out there.

Rapunzel threw a rope over the edge. She slowly walked towards the edge. She looked behind her, seeing the castle. She turned around and gripped the rope in her hands.

And I'll find it, I swear
With the wind in my hair

Rapunzel ran and jumped off the edge sliding down the rope. You followed her actions.

-----
Word Count: 849

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I TOLD MY CRUSH I LIKED HIM AND HE SAID HE LIKES ME BACK!!!!
HE EVEN ASKED IF I COULD ASK MY PARENTS IF I COULD DATE!!!

I am so sad once he told me he has a girlfriend :(
It really crushed my spirit.

Although now he's texting me that I'm cute.

If he tries to cheat on his current girlfriend, I will not be afraid to hurt him. Nobody cheats on a girl who is lucky to be dating someone like him.
That probably made no sense.