THIRTEEN

With the bags of sushi in hand, she carries it back to the kitchen, setting it on the counter in front of him and untying the bags. Yuna handed him a set of chopsticks then pulling out each box of sushi from the bag. "Help yourself, Taehyung."

He thanked her, now holding the chopsticks between his fingers, taking a sip of his wine and watching her He didn't even feel the growing smile on his lips, ignoring the food and giving her his full undivided attention.

Yuna was too busy deciding what to eat first, her eyes shining from the variety in front of her. She paid no mind to him, breaking apart her chopsticks and holding them between her fingers, picking up a piece and placing it in her mouth with a satisfied hum followed straight after.

He couldn't help but chuckle lightly at her, following her to break apart his chopsticks and dig into his food. He picked up a small salmon roll, dipping it in soy sauce, before finally putting it in his mouth.

While munching on it, he rest his cheek on his palm, his eyes back on her. He didn't know why he was staring so much, but he was.

And it was obvious.

Yuna heard him chuckle and shifted her eyes to his, catching him already staring right at her. She raised a brow at him, finishing her mouthful of food before speaking. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," she boasts, crossing one leg over the other and posing for him.

"You know what? I think I will. Just let me grab my phone real quick." He then left to get his phone from his coat that he left by the front door.

"Oh—" she watched his body disappear out of the kitchen, his footsteps becoming more and more distant the further he went. She was actually joking about the picture but now she actually had to look presentable for the camera. As she waited for him to come back, she adjusted her dress and moved her hair drape over her shoulders

Taehyung grabbed his phone and came back to the kitchen. He sat down, picking up his chopsticks again with his left hand and eating another roll, opening his camera with his free hand. "Don't worry, no one is gonna see it, besides me, of course."

"That just gives me more of a reason to look good," she says, finishing touching herself up with a sigh.

She looks over the sushi, thinking about how to pose. With no ideas coming to mind, she decides to ask him. "How do you want me?"

Taehyung opened his mouth to answer, but quickly closed it, biting down on his bottom lip, trying not to laugh. The way she had worded the question left a billion other ideas come to mind.

Not so appropriate ones.

"You know what, I don't need the pic. I see you every single day at work. Plus, if you really want me to have photos of you, you could just send me some. I wouldn't mind at all."

Yuna stared at him dumbfounded. "Ugh, you just made me fix myself up for no reason," she scolds, rolling her eyes and going back to picking at the sushi in front of her. "And I don't think you deserve pictures of me anyway," she shrugs, taking another piece of sushi.

Taehyung faked a gasp, slapping his palm on his chest and snapping his head towards her. He then pouted, poking her side with his chopsticks. "How dare you? After everything I've done for you?"

She scoffs in disbelief, almost jumping in her seat from the sudden poke. "Oh please. What have you done for me apart from piss me off every single day?"

"I bought you flowers, you know," he says proudly, pointing at the beautiful flowers in the vase, as he ate another piece of sushi.

"Hm, I guess I can give you that," she admits defeat, placing her chopsticks down to get a good smell of the flowers that adorned the centre of the countertop. "They smell really good by the way, very good sense of choice you have there."

"Why thank you, dear. Anything for you."

There was still a lot of food left but Yuna decided she was full for the evening, sticking to drinking her wine to treat any excess hunger she had. She watched him with a small smile on her face. The man she supposedly hated was now in her house, having dinner with her, drinking wine, and quite obviously flirting with her, which she found quite amusing.

Taehyung continued to eat for a few minutes longer, before finishing up. He grabbed a tissue from his pocket and wiped his mouth with it.

He could feel Yuna's adoring gaze on him, so he returned the gesture, but he still managed to get all flustered. He didn't know what to do, so he ran his fingers through his hair and put on a shy smile.

-

"Anything you wanna do?" she asks him, plopping down true sofa and pulling his body down next to her.

Taehyung sat there, suspiciously raising his eyebrow at her. Seeing her smirk, he grinned, making himself more comfortable by resting his back on the sofa, spreading his legs a bit and throwing his head back, all the whilst keeping eye contact with her.

"By the way you're looking at me, I can guess a few things you may wanna do.."

It wouldn't have been an unusual night without the mention of them fucking, because let's be real, the sex mwas mind blowing yesterday.

"Surely you don't expect us to just sit here and do nothing?" She picks her head up, staring straight ahead. "We could watch a movie or something.. Since you're the guest, you decide."

Taehyung licked his lips, watching her with interest, as his hand went to run its fingers through her hair, while he leaned over. "Oh, I'm up for anything you decide, kitten. Unless you wanna kick me out. That would be a shame."

"As much as I want to kick you out right now, I can't. It would be rude of me to kick my guests out without a valid reason," she jokes, leaning towards him to place a small peck on the side of his lip. "Besides, I'm sure you don't want to leave, right?"

"Even if I wanted to leave, which I surely don't, I can't. I drove here and also drank, I think I'm a little drunk," he sighs, feeling her lips peck around his mouth.

Taehyung just sat there and watched her, not sure if she wanted to get any more closer to him after the situation with their ex colleague.

"I'm not complaining, you are more than welcome to stay the night."

He bower his head with a grin, as he tangled a bit of her hair around his index finger, moving a bit closer to her.

Just a bit.

"I hope you won't make me sleep on the couch.. all alone."

"Really? The couch?" she winces, moving closer to him in a challenging manner. "I was hoping you would sleep with me, in the comfort of my bed, rather than the couch, but if you wish to sleep on the couch alone, we can make that work," she whispers, brushing the tip of her nose against his.

After hearing her preposition, sleeping alone on her couch felt like some kind of punishment for every bad thing he'd ever done to her, and the threat that she would make it happen, bugged him a little.

"Please don't.."

He immediately started to regret speaking up. His voice sounded desperate, like he was begging her to spare his life and he knew she would tease him for it, like he always did with her.

"You know, I could really get used to you begging," she tells him, watching him with an amused grin. "But I'm kidding. Of course you'll be sleeping with me."

Offering to bed with him was the first mistake she made, and it would soon lead her to make a ton of silly decisions.