Chapter 12

Hilda was born in Germany. After she became a vampire, she turned three women, Anne, Mary and Heidi out of pity for their poor lives.Anne had a younger sister named Victoria,who was turned and she joined the coven too.

Hilda had blonde hair and blood eyes,she was now reading the letter in her hand,it was a letter from Chronos themselves.It was shocking when she read the full contents.Hilda knew she will have to make a choice,if she wanted to save her coven.She also had some members of Chronos visiting them about them fulls threat of the Volturi.

Hilda knew the letter was saying the truth,after all she knew rumours about Volturi going after covens with gifted vampires were well known among the older vampires.She knew Volturi will brand them with false accusations to get both Victoria and Heidi.

Hilda sighed and whispered"Let's hope we can escape this whole ordeal."

Anne was Hilda's close friend Anne was the first illegitimate child of a scullery maid and her master. She and her sister Victoria were raised to be hardworking servants from an early age and neither received a proper education. They were eventually able to find employment; Anne as a lady's maid and Victoria as a kitchen drudge. However, their master was unkind and was quick to beat them when they did something he found faulty. Over time, the two learned to try to "disappear" during these outbursts. Anne cared a lot for her sister and feared for her safety. Even though these jobs kept them fed, the sisters decided to flee when Victoria was twelve. This turned out to be a bad decision. Without any references, the two were unable to land new employment. They had no food or shelter, and winter was approaching. Anne then agreed to work for the local pimp as long as Victoria could have shelter with the other girls working there. The situation turned out to be much worse for Anne and almost as bad for Victoria than their old working conditions, but it was better than the streets.

One night, Anne went to find a client and never returned.Anne was was turned by a vampire named Hilda, who changed her out of pity for her horrible lifestyle. Anne then joined her coven and waited 5 years before she finally learned to control her bloodlust, and decided to go looking for Victoria. She found her sister working as a scullery maid and asked her how her life had been. Unsatisfied with her sister's living conditions, she changed her into a vampire.

Anne and Heidi heard what Hilde said,as Anne saw Hilda looking worried and asked"What is wrong,Hilda?"

Hilda with frown replied"We are going to get visitors soon."

Anne and Heidi were confused as Hilda continued"Members of Chronos will be visiting us."

Anne and Heidi were slightly stunned,they knew about Chronos having been the one to accompany Hilda the most they knew many things about their world.Anne with worried tone questioned"Are we in trouble?"

Hilda shook her and answered"No,they are here to warn us about Volturi.It seems Volturi found out about Victoria's and your powers Heidi."

Both of them nodded as Heidi spoke up"My power is something that is slightly common,but Victoria's is unique. sure she was vain about her beauty,but she was never jealous of someone gifts.

While back in their home,Hadrian was now designing on new runic scheme, it was just an idea.He then felt arms around him,it was Kate who with smile hugged Hadrian from behind.Hadrian with smile asked"So what can I do for you Kate."

Kate started kissing his neck while whispering"You have been quite busy lately ,Hadrian."she loved her husband,Hadrian chuckled he knew Kate was insatiable.

Hadrian said"I was just working on new rune scheme."he slowly turned around,as Kate sat on his lap and questioned"So did Hilda reply."
Hadrian hummed and replied"She did,but it seems only after our visit will she understand how far the Volturi will go."

Kate nodded as he asked"Do you think Aro will back out after this incident."
Hadrian scoffed and replied"Definitely,he will keep his head down and will start recruiting cold ones more subtly."

Kate agreed as she knee Harry was just leaving Aro alive,since the bastard is practically so prideful ad arrogant,that this type if humiliation is the best punishment than death itself.

Hadrian then changed topic "How did it go with meeting that Indian Trader?"

Kate sighed and replied"It's good,they were more than happy to do business with us than we thought."

Kate was really wary of humans,after seeing some of Hadrian memories from his world.She knew keeping the supernatural world a secret and guiding them from the shadows is the best way to not cause a war to break out.