Chapter 2- Another world

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

My ears feel like they are burning while numbing everything around me as a shudder of excitement runs through my body

This scares me.

It is fucking terrifying.

I don't know those people nor have I any idea if they will even like me but something pulls me into their world. I love to go to parties till I dance with legs that can barely hold me anymore because of the liquor. But wanting to meet new people and getting out of your comfort zone comes with a price.

You have to be brave enough to leave your safe space.

Tonight I wanna be brave.

I will not let them dictate my life anymore.

The driver gets out of the car and just as I want to grip the handle he opens the door for us. I look over my shoulder at my best friend and give her a look that says "How did I land here?" before I lay my hand in his and put my heels outside the car. The driver helps me up and my jaw drops open at the sight in front of me.

What the hell?

Emmabell motherfucking Kendrick.

What the fuck.

As I straighten myself up I take a couple of steps forward and let my gaze travel over the monstrosity of a building that is towering over me.

I mean, I am in New York and even though such a skyline is not new to me I can't help but be stunned by what's in front of me.

Because this isn't just any skyscraper, it's one of the most impressive works that have ever come upon my eyes. The architecture is nothing compared to anything I have ever seen.

It is one of these rare moments where I am just existing for a second without having to worry about anything. My hands still tremble and the goosebumps rise on my skin but that doesn't mean I am uncomfortable. I am thrilled as the air fills my lungs and a smile tucks on my lips.