Another one ~ Chris Evans

Warnings: Fluff, curse words, mention of abortion, mention of sex

A/N: Hello everyone! I hope everyone is happy and healthy. I'm back with another Chris fic, hope you all love it! Request are open, so please don't mind sending me your requests. I'm open to anything!

English is not my first language, so I apologize if I made any grammar mistakes. Feedback and requests are always welcome.

I do NOT give permission for my work to be translated or reposted on here or any other site.

~

Being born into a family of 12 cousins affected your love for children. You were the firstborn on both sides of your family, which meant you had to take care of every single child. Changing diapers, feeding them, playing with them. It was difficult. Not to mention you were only a child yourself. You grew up with the children together. Every child asked if you were the mom.

"Hey y/n, can you come for a minute? Bailey won't sleep without you."

"If you don't mind, can you watch Sam?"

"I know you have homework, but I have to go to work and I have no babysitter."

This went on for years and years. Doing a normal task as a teenager was always out of the picture, since you had to take care of the kids. They controlled everything in your life. Even your birthday.

"Hey, do you mind changing the theme of your birthday? If you did something she liked, she would love it. And can she blow out your candles?"

By the age of 16, you were done with kids and promised yourself that you would never have kids of your own.

So, having 2 kids and being pregnant again at 30 was a total shock for you.

You blamed it all on Chris, really. The two of you met in 2017, during an after-party. The connection you had was very strong. He wanted to learn more about you. He asked you out on a date and you said yes. You wanted to make sure Chris was in the same place as you.

"I don't know where this thing between us will go, but I know I like you a lot. I'm gonna say this now so that if you don't agree that we won't break our hearts in the future. Kids are not my thing and never will be, like ever. If that is something you want, I don't think it would be the best idea if we went out."

He made sure that it would be no problem since he didn't want any kids, either. You finally met someone who wants the same things as you.

-2018

"Pregnant? What do you mean, I'm pregnant? Chris, tell her it's impossible that I'm pregnant!"

Finding out that you were 3.5 months pregnant during a checkup was not something you had in mind. Seeing Chris' facial expression, it wasn't his either.

"I know that it's a lot to take, but please stay calm. Surprise pregnancies happen a lot."

This wasn't happening right now. Chris used condoms, and you were on birth control. The fucker must have super soldier sperm or something.

"Look, I don't think you understand what we are saying here. I'm on birth control and we use condoms every time we have intercourse. So please check again. Chris, stop kissing my belly. There's nothing in there!"

Giving your boyfriend a smack on his head, you saw his eyes were full of tears.

"Why the hell are you crying?" Your tone showed how annoyed you were.

"Baby, my sperm is so fertile and fast, no anti-conception in the world could stop them. Can you believe how outstanding that is?"

Yep. You were going to kill him.