𝟒𝟑 | 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦.

˗ˏ warnings ! *ೃ

major character death! if ur not caught up, and don't wanna be spoiled, don't read!

[also do y'all want me to keep doing these warnings? like do u care? lol]

Warm rays of golden sunshine danced across your eyelids as they fluttered open, spilling into your cabin from the porthole window and giving the room a bright and lively glow

Warm rays of golden sunshine danced across your eyelids as they fluttered open, spilling into your cabin from the porthole window and giving the room a bright and lively glow. Little flecks of dust danced in the rays of light before floating down to the mess of blankets that covered your body. By the distant squawk of seagulls from outside, you could tell it was morning.

You were a bit confused as you laid there on your side, trying to remember when exactly you fell asleep throughout the night, but you had to admit that it was the best sleep you've gotten in weeks. You know you're well rested when you wake up and can't even remember what day it is. A deep yawn escaped your lips as you stretched your arms and twisted around in bed to flip to your other side.

With wide eyes and your heart nearly bursting out of your chest, you fought back the urge to yelp in fear when you turned around to see that you weren't in bed alone.

It was Armin who you found. Armin. In your bed.

That's when all of last night's activities came pouring in. The talk you had, the confessions, the touches and everything else in between. You almost couldn't believe it happened, because it felt like it was a dream too good to be true. But here Armin was right beside you, all the proof you needed to know that what happened last night was in fact real.

There was a pool of warmth that blossomed in your chest as you studied Armin. He looked so peaceful laying back on white pillows, with the sun shining on his skin in a honey glow, golden hair all fluffy and wild. The blanket on his side was pushed down lower than yours, revealing the fact that he didn't have on a shirt. The milky skin sitting over his stomach was loitered with small love bites your lips bit into his fragile skin. Little breathy sighs left his parted lips every now and then as he slept soundly.