Chapter-34

.Reunion.

1st POV

"Hello there children."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Brother. Is this what you guys were warning me about when I go out in the streets at night?" Wendy asked innocently but her eyes still fixed on me.

Suddenly, the brothers plus Erza, hide Wendy away from my view and glared warily at me. Okay, I know that I just sound creepy to you guys, but I was just saying hello there! Like c'mon!!!

"You dare glare at his Majesty?!?!" Zerald suddenly got up and was about to unleash his barrage of spears again.

"Zerald. Stand down." I used a firm tone this time. My warm aura completely vanished, replacing with a deadly aura that demands respect.

"I apologize my King. Please punish this lowly servant of yours however you see fit." Zerald just went a complete 180 and took a knee once again, head down, and looking angrily at the grass.

Angry at himself for making such a common mistake. I sighed at this yet again. I know that Zerald still has issues when it comes to his pride, but he has to learn.

I turned to the fairy tail members and put my warm smile yet again. My demanding aura completely vanished once again like it never even existed.

But the boys plus Erza only pushed Wendy further away and stepping backwards slowly as in to not getting near me.

Or me getting near them...

...

Oh C'mon!!!!!

I mean I'm quite proud that their protecting their little sister from a stranger. I bet Acnologia teach them that. But it hurts when that stranger is you!!!

I still remained my warm smile while I'm panicking and breaking down inside.

'C'mon!!! It's just me your grandfather!!! (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)'

Okay. I know that it was my fault by scaring them with that weird first impression...

Okay. I now really wished I take that back-

*(/Notice. Individual Acnologia, has been waken up by your lost of warmth and is currently panicking.\)*

'MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!'

"Zerald. Bring them. Gently." I told Zerald that and teleported to the current location where Acnologia is at. When I appeared, I was then tackled to the ground by a big man child.

Ah. Acnologia is crying.

"Shhh... There there. I'm here Acnologia. I'm real..." I swear- I think I'm also starting to tear up...