Single Dog Ending System Chapter 63: Warm Corpse (1) •

"Qin Lang?"

There was a soft sound coming from the distance, but because of the sounds from around him, he couldn't hear anything at all.

"Qin Lang?!"

The sound was much closer, even so, a little deafening.

"Uh, senior?" Qin Lang reflexively sat up straight and blinked. He was unaccustomed to having to wake up somewhere that's not a bed whenever he arrived at a new world.

"You're so dumbfounded!" The girl put her hands on her hips, looking like she was frizzy, "It's your turn, come on stage quickly!"

Qin Lang rubbed his ears that were yelled at, got up from the chair - honestly, after looking around for an entire week, he also understood what he was going to do next.

Qin Lang stood up straight, straightened his sullen black shirt, and buttoned the top two buttons of his collar in front of the backstage vanity mirror.

"..." The girl suddenly lost her ability to speak.

Qin Lang smiled, "Sister, microphone?"

"Oh..." He Qing recovered from the shock of Qin Lang becoming an ascetic male hooker in seconds, and hurriedly handed the mike to him, then she made a gesture to his partner on stage.

"The following one, all the seniors must have been looking forward to it for a long time. Let us warmly invite Qin Lang from the Department of Finance to bring you a song called "He Doesn't Understand"." After the senior at the stage finished speaking, the lights dimmed.

Slow music flowed out, Qin Lang took the microphone in his hand, and walked out slowly from behind the scenes: "He left it for you, it's the back; about love, I don't mention a word, it makes you cry red..."

The arrogant young man changed his usual arrogance, he was quiet and soft, and his eyebrows and eyes were covered with a layer of sadness that no one could understand. People can't help but slow down and listen to what kind of love story the slightly melancholy boy wanted to tell.

"He doesn't understand your heart and pretends to be calm, he doesn't understand love and treats it as a game," Qin Lang frowned slightly and looked down at a place in the audience, and then he looked away, "He doesn't understand the matter of showing love, In addition to being sorry, there is only a sigh..."

From Qin Lang's quiet appearance to the present, the audience immediately showed signs of commotion, but they were reluctant to miss such a beautiful voice, so they could only choose to hold back and wait until Qin Lang finished singing.

A man and a woman were sitting in the direction where Qin Lang was constantly looking. Objectively speaking - there were people around them. But the audience was very sure that Qin Lang was looking at those two!

The person was Ling Liang and the schoolgirl of their K University, who had not changed positions from the first year to the third year; In addition, Qin Lang, who had insisted that he was the best candidate for the school from the first year to the third year, has always been at the center of K University's gossip.

And the three of them are veritable childhood sweethearts.

It was rumored that these two school types of grass were both obsessed with school beauties, and the two have been fighting since childhood, but unfortunately, the school flower's eyes were higher than the top of anything, and neither one looked down on them.

Rumor has it that Xuehua was a master at playing with men, and both of them were her guests. Today with him and the next day with him, she likes to watch two excellent men compete for her in jealousy.