W-where am I at?!

Boboiboy's POV:

Ever since I woken up from my coma, I am not allowed to go on any mission and currently resting in my grandpa's house. 'When will I be able to go back and complete missions?!' I thought to myself as my arms flung up and hit the pillow that was in my lap. 'Adyuhh!' I shouted in my mind. "I should go out then being depressed and jealous!" I said to myself as I stand up in a proud pose.!! Suddenly a hole appeared right under me sucking me along with my bed. "AHhhH!" I screamed as I get sucked. 

Third POV:

As Boboiboy got sucked by the portal, he is suddenly up in air falling down. Right in time he shouted "Boboiboy Taufan!" as he transformed with his hoverboard. Because of that he is able to land safely to the ground.

Boboiboy's POV:

'W-where am I at?' I thought to myself, having a bad feeling abt this. 'Maybe I can ask people around here' I thought again and decided just to do that. I began walking searching for people, but I realized I am in a sort of field. Just as my mind was blank I saw a rather huge half cylinder. 'Is that a building?' I thought to myself. 'Maybe I can find people in there' I thought to myself again. As I started walking I heard A loud scream, IT WAS COMING FROM THE BUILDING?!!

I started turned my guards up, not knowing what's inside and barged in by kicking the damn door. When I kicked the door I was surprised to see blood?! Coming from a man in black hair with a grey scarf, A rather huge abbed purple guy no looks like a monster was pinning the man down. Just as I was shocked to see the scene people were staring at me looking rather shocked? Just as I was abt to say 'What is there something on my face?' I realized the man with black hair and grey scarf looked like any moment right now he could die. Without thinking I ran to where the man was and said "Boboiboy Halilintar!" along the way. I used my Lightning speed to get there in about a millisecond, And punched that abbed man with my thunderstorm spear. (Because his power isn't a quirk the nomu couldn't absorb it).

 As the guy was screaming in pain I picked up the black-haired man and ran to a rock and hid behind it while using thunderstorm speed. Just as I arrived I saw 2 teens on the water looking much older than me. I decided to run to them with thunderstorm speed again.

 As I arrived I whispered to them "Hey, do you know what is happening here." as I did that they looked confused on what I talked abt and one of them asked "Uhm, can you speak Japan?". "Wh-what!? Im in Japan?!!" I suddenly shout while putting both of my hands on my head. The two looked confused once again.

 As soon as I calmed down a bit I asked them "Could you bring this man or perhaps your sensei out there to the hospital please? He is loosing too much blood!" as soon as I asked that they nodded and took the man out in a pretty high speed. Just as I wanted to relax a bit, a type of foggy purple-is with yellow eyes stopped them. "OH CMON! I JUST WANT TO BREATH A LITTLE" I said without thinking. Just as I said that I ran to the 2 teens with thunderstorm speed once again and stand in front of them  and swung my arms covering the teens trying to protect them.

Tbc!! Lol...

A/N: This is my first book so It might be pretty cringy. But I hope you enjoyed it, pls vote if you want me to continue hehe!