𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

"i'm still so fucking proud of you""i love you so much, Wanna"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"i love you so much, Wanna"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
"WANNA WANNA WANNA!" I yelled, running into his room where he was sleeping. I jumped onto the bed and sat on his hips, he groaned and rubbed his eyes. "too early..." he mumbled and i laughed. "My movie was just released on Netflix!" I exclaimed and he shot up and looked at me. "Really?!"

I nodded and he cupped my face and pressed many kisses around my face. My lips, my cheeks, my forehead, my nose even my chin. I laughed with each kiss he planted. "I'll go get the snacks, you set it up!" He said before jumping up and rushing downstairs to his kitchen.

The new movie i was in is fear street part two, 1978. I played Ziggy and Cindy's little sister, Taylor. Taylor dies near the end of the movie but I didn't tell Javon otherwise it'll just spoil it and i wanna see his reaction. I hope he knows this isn't a happy film. Though, he SHOULD know because i forced him to watch the first one. (ik they all came out at the same time but just forget that okay)

I set up the film and Wanna rushed in and jumped on the bed, snuggling next to me before dumping the treats in front of us. "You might be put off those snacks while watching this.." i warned and Javon gave me a concerned look. "Do i wanna watch this" he asked himself and I laughed. "Yup!" I replied while playing the film.

When it got the the part where Sadie and i were running through the woods, Javon's eyes lit up. "THERES MY GIRL!" He yelled and my stomach filled with butterflies, i rested my head on his shoulder while his head went on mine. When it got to the part where 'Sheila' burned mine and Ziggy's arms, i heard my boyfriend gasp.

"Thats fucking rude" he whispered and i laughed at him. The more we watched, the more Javon started to get scared. I knew he was that person who got scared easily (he even said himself on discord). When it got to the scene where Tommy was killing people, he hid his face into my shoulder. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled when 'Tommy' killed 'Alice'

"GO CINDY!" He shouted when 'Cindy' cut 'Tommy's' head off with a shovel, that was honestly an interesting scene to shoot. Then...it was nearing the part where my character, 'Taylor' is killed by Ruby Lane. "What is happening...WAIT NO DONT KILL THEM!" Javon screamed at the screen when he saw Tommy axing Cindy and Ruby stabbing Taylor.

Then...the saddest scene. Cindy and Ziggy reaching their hands out while i laid in the middle. Wanna was silent and i glanced at him, tears running down his cheeks. "Bro what the fuck, this is so sad" he mumbled and held my hand. When Ziggy was bought back, i watched as Javon leaned forward. Hoping that Cindy or Taylor would be alive.

But they weren't.

"Y/n...you didn't even warn me!" He cried and i chuckled and wiped his tears. "Awww, don't cry, Wanna" i spoke and kissed his forehead gently. "I'm so proud of you, even though they killed your character. I'm still so fucking proud of you. You played that part so well and i love you" he explained, kissing my lips gently.

"I love you so much, Wanna" I whispered and hugged him tightly. He's proud of me...

A/n: Follow my tiktok editing page, Javonwcltons<3