The news.

Rylan's P.o.v

"Hey, hey dude, have you heard the news?" Eliott says whilst jumping around like a lunatic. If you ask me that kid has to much energy.

"No Eli I have not, but do tell me please" I replied with a bored tone and straight face.

"There's a new guy coming, and he's going to be in your hall". My hall?. I sit up and look at Eliott.

"But my hall is for the 'Class A' dangerous students." I remind his as though he is a idiot.

The staff around here class us into categories in a way. There's the 'Class F' they basically kids that sneak out at night or the parents don't really want around, so they send them here. There's 'Class E' they're basically the same just a little more rebel as they put it. The classes go up through that order up to 'Class A' that's my class. Eliott is a 'Class C' but he won't tell me why but that's okay, it's not really my business.

"Yeah, that's the point... awesome right?" Eliott then goes jumping off somewhere else to leave me alone on the bench in the cafeteria.

Tyler then walks up and sits next to me on the table top. Tyler is a 'Class B' he got in here through the judge, after his folks split his mum got into some pretty shifty stuff with some pretty shifty guys. After one guy beat his mum he returned the favour and beat him to pulp. "You heard man?"

Jeez seems like I'm last to find out. "Yeah, Eli just told me."

Tyler chuckles "Yeah seems as if he's the only one exited for the fresh meat" Only one? What does that mean.

"What do you mean only one?" I look over at Tyler then follow his gaze to what seems to be a large group of students huddled around a table.

"They're betting on how long he lasts, they're going all out man. They are even getting some guards in on it. they don't want him." As he says this I catch a glimpse of a hat full off cash and notes going around with dates on written all over it.

"Yikes" I simply comment.

"So what do you think?" Tyler asks.

What do I think? "I... I don't know. I mean yeah it might be fun with a new guy."

He looks at me like I've grown two heads. "Come on man, it's not like you to want to have fun" he laughs and elbows me in the side.

"Eh I don't know, maybe this change will be for the better". He's right though its not like me to want to have fun.