♣️12.

TAJ HOTEL
RECEPTION

"What do you mean you can't let me see the room . For your Information, that room is the crime spot and will be under inspection till the case gets completed " Teja frustrstedly shouted at the receptionist .

" Wait a minute " Karan said and went to a corner to call someone. He came back and gave the phone to the receptionist . The receptionist took the phone and nodded to whatever she was being told on the call

" You have 30 minutes ma'am " She gave karan his phone back and informed them .

Rohit looked dumbfounded at what Karan did . He gave a questioning look to him but Karan didn't see that and went ahead to the room. He then turned to Teja with a questioning gaze

" He has connections " She shrugged and followed karan

********

" You know , this is all so useless . What are we even getting by searching here . Everything that was found is already with the police " Karan said exasperated and sat on the couch of the room but got startled with teja's voice as soon as he sat .

" Hey don't sit. Get up ! " Karan got up sacred and looked at her incredulously.

" What? " He huffed

" This is a freaking crime spot Karan . You cannot just randomly sit or touch anything " she scolded and bent down to look under the bed .

" There's nothing here Teja " Rohit came out of checking the washroom and  shook his head in disappointment

"Exactly ! We are just wasting our time . But who does Tejasswi ma'am listen to ? " He threw his hands up in air in irritation

" We still haven't got the Murder weapon Rohit . It would be hidden here somewhere only . " She said completely ignoring Karan and looked sternly at Rohit

" But teja that's just your assumption . we don't know if it's even here or not. It may be possible that the murderer has thrown or hid it somewhere far ? " He questioned .

" We should find it everywhere possible Rohit . We don't know where we might find it " She opened the windows and looked down trying to see  the distance .

"Found it . Oh my god ! " She heard karan say and immediately turned to him .

" Don't touch " She shouted and ran to him . Karan backed off immediately . She picked up the blooded knife from beneath the almirah where karan found the knife with her glove claded hands . Rohit forwarded her a transparent bag and she put the knife in it .

************

"This is a barren road . Do you think there's a way from here to hotel ? " Rohit asked as they stood at an empty ground at the back side of the hotel .

They had come here to see if there were any cameras around But unfortunately there was no cameras. Karan went ahead at the end of the land and enjoyed the scenic view of sea down the land . Rohit tiredly sat on a bench nearby while teja still looked around .

She pushed a bush behind with her hands and saw something shining . She went closer and got shocked looking at something . She picked it up and put it in a bag quitely without anyone noticing .

" That's all , I think we should go and look around for cameras in the front side of the hotel " She shouted to let Karan hear .

********
They found a camera installed at a small shop across  the hotel and decided to ask for footages . The were crossing the road when suddenly  a bike speeded infront of them and the person sitting on the back snatched the bag in which knife was kept from Teja . She , though froze due to sudden shock , tried her best to protect the bag but fell badly on the road while the bikers speeded and went away .