Apology

I pick at my lunch, listening to Maya ramble on and on about her date with Logan this weekend. On the weekends they allow us out of the training building as long as we stay in the boundaries of the pack territory, and apparently Logan's taking her to some fancy restaurant. She seemed very excited, and I felt kinda bad. I mean I felt happy for her, but this whole situation with Felix has really made my mood plummet. She's telling me her plans on her outfit when I feel someone tap me on the shoulder; Alpha Chris. I look up at him.
"Yes Alpha?" He hands me a slip of paper, and walks away. I look at Maya confused, then open the folded paper. It says 'notice' on the top. Long story short it says I need to report to Alpha Felix for punishment due to defying a direct order from an instructor.

You have got to be kidding me.

I groan angrily. Maya looks at me confused. "What's wrong?" I show her the note, and she raises her eyebrows. "Sounds serious, I hope you aren't in a lot of trouble." "Oh I'm not the one in trouble in this situation," I mutter, mostly to myself. I stand and walk away before Maya has time to comment.

I make my way over to the Alpha's table, right up to Felix. The Alphas go silent at my approach, and Felix looks up at me with a mouth full of food. I hand him the note, and he reads it. He finishes eating and clears his throat. "Please excuse me gentlemen," and he rises and walks away from the table, me following close behind.

He takes me to the work room, and closes the door behind us. I glare at him with my most menacing face, arms folded. "What's my punishment?" I say, trying to keep my voice at a monotone. He sighs. "Hearing me out." I roll my eyes, and stare at him. He walks closer to me slowly, and I back up, keeping distance between us. "I know this is going to sound cliché, but she came on to me. She was sent to talk to me over an altercation that happened outside of the classroom, and one thing led to another-" "And her tongue ended up down your throat, makes sense." I snap. He closes his eyes, trying to contain his anger. After a minute he opens his eyes again, and looks at me. "I thought you had rejected me Amber, I-I didn't know what to do. I've never been told no before." "Obviously," I roll my eyes. He continues to look at me, his expression softening. "Can we just start this over? Please?" I look at him, his expression pleading. The look in his eyes told me he was sincere, but this is not something I could just move past easily. I sigh. "You're gonna have a hell of a lot of making up to do." His eyes shot up, almost surprised. "But there's a chance?" I sigh, and nod. He grins that breath takingly toothy grin, and wraps his arms around my waist, resting his head in the crook of my neck. "I'm so sorry Amber, I promise to never hurt you again," he whispers as he rubs my back, sending sparks flying through my body. I nod.

Class went rather smoothly. Felix was teaching us how to properly block an attack. After showing us the proper technique, he paired us up and had us practice. Since we had a missing student (which Felix was not happy about), the numbers were even. I was paired with the sloppy lazy dirty blonde haired guy that tried to hit on me the first day, great.

He swung a fist at me, and I blocked it accordingly, which wasn't difficult considering this dude moved at the pace of a turtle. I swung a fist and connected with his lower jaw, throwing him completely off his feet. He looks at me in shock, and I raise an eyebrow at him. He tries to sweep my feet out from under me, but I move too quickly. He leaps up and throws a kick straight at my face. I dodge it, and look at him bewildered. Aren't we suppose to be working on blocking punches?

Class ends and we are dismissed to dinner. Felix grabs my shoulder as I'm about to walk out. He turns me around to face him. "What are your plans for tonight?" I think for a second, them shrug. "I don't have any. Maya's got a hot date tonight and my mom and sister are getting ready to head back home," I said sadly. He nods. "Let me take you out tonight." I look at him confused. He smiles. "Go get dressed and be in the lobby in an hour." Then he walks out the door.