~ chapter 23 ~

Taehyung doing shopping with the twins "Appa, try this one" Taewoon said as Taehyung smiled "I will, but where is your jimin uncle" Taehyung asked as he look around.

"I'm here" Jimin comes as he smiles at them. "I was talking with someone," Jimin said nervously smiling. "I will go to the trail room," said Taehyung, going to change his clothes.

After 5 minutes Taehyung comes out while wearing a plain cream-coloured silk shirt with black tight pants. His shirt is tucked inside his pants as he walks to them with a smirk.

This guy surely knows that he's handsome.

"Woo!! you nailed it" Jimin said as clap his hands while the twin's jaws dropped "Appa, your handsome" Taehyung thrust his hair back dramatically.

"I will take this," he said to the worker who is eyeing him up and down as she was already gets attracted to him. "Is there anything you want Mr Kim?" she said tucking her hair behind her ear while smiling and looking at him.

"No, for now, I will change, I'll be back twins," said as he went back to the room to change after a brief moment y/n arrived there while walking firmly.

"Oh!! y/n" Jimin get surprised "eomma" Twins shout and hug y/n. She also smiles hugs them then looks at jimin "where is he!?" she asks him as he looks at the trail room as well as the worker also looking at the room.

y/n went their try to push the door but it was locked from the inside, she sighs stand still waiting for him to open the door. "sorry, ma'am. you can't stand here" The worker comes to y/n as she sees her standing there.

y/n glared at her but ignored her then the door gets unlocked Taehyung opened the door but widen his eyes seeing y/n.

y/n immediately push him inside as she comes inside closing it behind them, and locking it. The worker widen her eyes. "ma'am, come out" she was banging on the door completely panicked.

"excuse me" Jimin's voice come "Mr.park, she push Mr Kim inside," she said panicking "don't worry they both are husband and wife," Jimin said as the worker's face turn white... she reluctantly leaves from there.

* * *

y/n come out after a few minutes while cracking her knuckles then she saw Jimin with the twins "what did you do inside!?" he ask her but she shook her head.

"Nothing"

"Mom, it's lunchtime let's eat together." Taeyeon said hugging her leg "yes" Taewoon nod his head.

"Yes, y/n. Stay with us" Jimin said smiling "no, I have a lunch appointment with my friend, bye" she said smiling by now Taehyung come back.

she glare at him and then said goodbye to them as they mimic her actions. y/n started to go then jimin looked at Taehyung. "Jimin, the person you talk to on call is y/n right!?". Jimin nervously gulp then he widened his eyes, gasping "Tae, your nose is bleeding" Jimin said as Taehyung widen his eyes.