17

"I second guessed if you the one, that's when I didn't have no clue" - Polo G

"I think I live my life consciously, all the time" Travis told Sabrina, "but as a kid you kind of live your life vicariously. Especially on the road, you experience almost everything indirectly, as in you hear about something mad and feel like it's your own story," It was evident that Travis loved the ability to take a ghost hit as he had done it quite a few times.

Sabrina thought he looked so handsome next to her

"I like to believe that living vicariously sort of gives you empathy you know? You kind of take someone's experience and sympathies with them," Sabrina responded admiring Travis, she could tell she was falling deeper in love. Those were the conversation she enjoyed the most with Travis, so random and they got to share their own opinion on the topic.

"I guess that makes sense, but I'd say you should live for yourself at all times. We all have different lives and experiences," Travis chuckled

"It's very different from person to person tho, some people might live their life vicariously through others, because they like their life much and change their own into what they like," Sabrina suggested. "I got another one tho, what would you say is essential to live a happy life?"

"Probably to have a Sabrina in your life," Travis smirked, he knew she wanted a deeper answer. He watched her as her eyes lit up and a shy smile appeared. "Didn't see that coming eh?"

She giggled and parked her car on a busy street in Westminster. They both walked down the busy street towards Sabrina's favourite Italian restaurant, she had been craving penne amatriciana for a long time, and she had forced Travis to join her. He wasn't very fond of trying new things, but he was a little bit excited about it.

Strolling through the busy lanes of Westminster, the one thing she didn't expect was to find her past.  But here she was, standing face to face with the man who left her heartbroken and bitter more than 2 years ago. Sabrina was in utter shock, she hadn't seen him since the day they broke up. And you'd think the break up was face to face, no. After a whole day of being off he had told her, he didn't wanna lead her on and that he was going back home.

As a deadly combination of panic and anxiety gripped her, making her feel dizzy in the crowded streets of London, a familiar voice greeted her, "Damn... I didn't think I'd ever see you again, how you been?" Nino said.

Sabrina was confused about how to react to such unexpected warmth and excitement. She couldn't get any words out, so she just made a face which should have read "fate" but she can't be sure of what he understood. She felt the tension in the air and Travis glaring at her.

Nino had been a huge part of Sabrina's college life. He was older than her by 3 years, he made college bearable by being her guiding light. Falling in love with him three years ago was easy. They dated before he went back home to Sweden where he grew up.

He lived with his aunt here and spend must of his time with his drug dealer friends, or, at least that's what he was up to last time he was in London. Sabrina was naive. She had thought they'd end up together and even after he broke up with her, she had a feeling he would want to get back together once he returned. She wasn't wrong but she choose not to respond when he reached out a few months back.

"I've been good, yourself?" Sabrina didn't wanna make the situation more awkward then it was, Travis wrapped his arm around her shoulders indicating that she was his.

"Good still," he looked at the pair for a second.

"Nino, let's go." Izzy yelled from across the street, Sabrina looked over. Sabrina knew Izzy and his gang. They were all from east London, that's where she met Nino a few years back, he hadn't seen her in person but decided to shoot his shot on Instagram. Little did he know that the girl he had just gotten a response from was legit a 5 minute drive away from him.

"Yea you too," she said walking away, Sabrina felt like she had been carrying dead weight over her shoulder all these years and finally decided to let Nino go. Countless night she had cried over him, hurting. He took her happiness away from her for a very long time, when he finally decided to reach out; she wasn't interested. She had just healed and didn't want him to disturb her peace.

"Wagwan for my man?" Travis didn't wanna ask but he had to. He didn't like the whole situation, it was weird. Had to be someone she had been with. She definitely had a type tho, Travis noted that.

"Forget that,"

-

"Who was that?" Ace asked Nino as they drove away, Nino's eyes glued on Sabrina. He really had fumbled the bag big time, and he knew that.

"Remember that girl I was dating last time I was here," was all he responded

"The one from Leyton?" Izzy asked.
Bugsy and Izzy were the only ones that knew about the relationship from the start.

Bugsy, Izzy, Ace, OG and Zac we're all close friends from Walthamstow. Izzy and Zac being brothers, OG, Bugsy and Izzy went to primary school together and became friends there. Ace and Zac 2 years older than met in primary school too.

"You cut her off init?" Izzy asked, Nino had never regret something so much in his life. She was the kindest girl he had ever been with, but he didn't want to lead her on especially because of his lifestyle. Nino always told her she deserved better than him, and cut her off when he realised she was way too in love with him. Partly being his fault for spending so much time with her.

"Back when I went back home yea, a shame,"

"There's plenty of fish in the sea my bro, forget that one." Izzy shrugged.

Sabrina hated Izzy with a passion, he was always so against Nino spending time with Sabrina. Nino and Sabrina only spend Sundays together, going out early and returning home late at night.

Nino told Sabrina back then that Izzy had asked him why he was spending so much time with her. At the time Sabrina was so sure that Izzy was engaged so why wasn't he spending time with his fiancée, come to find out they broke the engagement off due to his mother not getting along with his fiancée.

That had pissed Sabrina off so much, she had him 1 day out of the 7 days of the week. Why was that an issue? Sabrina was convinced he was jealous but never mentioned it to Nino.

She hated seeing them around especially when she went to slamburger in Walthamstow. They were either all standing outside or seated in the restaurant, Izzy especially made her uncomfortable.

She didn't mind the others, in fact she loved Ace. He was a upcoming artist along side Zac and did pretty good for himself.

Nino decided to shoot Sabrina a text.

Meet me later? Usual spot

Their usual spot was a spot but the port of London. Very discreet with a beautiful view, the same spot they linked for the first time.

Another chapter coming later :) hope You enjoyed.

10 votes to unlock next chapter!

What do you guys think so far? Haven't written in a while and sorry for typos I haven't read it through