59| Te Amo

Surprise crosses his face. It only lasts a second before impulse takes over. His mouth finds mine, gentle at first, but impatience gets the best of him. His kisses harden at the same time his hands trail the length of my thighs. I wrap them around him, pulling him closer than humanly possible, and he lets out a rough, unsteady breath.

Mouth still on mine, he lifts me off the stool and carries me upstairs, down the hall toward his bedroom. As soon as we're inside, he lowers me to my feet again and takes a second to look at me. I glance at his lips, which are red and slightly swollen from my kisses. It's hard to tell what he's thinking right now, what he sees when he looks at me, but the way he grins back means it's got to be a good thing. He pulls me in again, wrapping his hand around the back of my head as I run my hands through his hair.

It's not long before his thumb finds the zipper of my jacket. I let out a breath as he slowly unzips it and pulls it off my body. It lands at our feet, followed by the tank top I'd been wearing underneath and my motorcycle pants. By the time he's done undressing me, I'm in only my underwear.

He pulls back a little, eyes dark and hooded as he slowly takes me in. I should feel naked or uncomfortable at being watched like this, but I don't, I just kiss him again like I can't get enough. His breath comes out rough as he walks me back and lowers me onto his bed. I fall into the folds of his covers as he moves on top of me, then stops again to take me in. It's hard to tell what he's thinking, as usual, but his eyes are soft as they take in my body like he's savoring every moment.

Confidence takes over – the same burst of confidence I get on the track, as though I can do anything. I start to lift his t-shirt up, pulling it over his shoulders and head before tossing it aside.

For a moment, I'm silent. It's no secret his body is a work of art, but something feels different about seeing him like this. I'd caught glimpses of his body in the sauna and steam room, but it's obvious they didn't do him justice. Each muscle is carved and honed to perfection in a way that makes my heart pound. How is it fair that someone can be so beautiful?

I reach out slowly and light as a feather, brush his chest with my fingers. There's a shift in the mood that's hard to explain. I suddenly feel vulnerable in a way I hadn't previously. If the look in his eyes is anything to go by, so does he.

His hands are gentle as he reaches around me and unclasps my bra. I'm about to protest, too scared to lie here completely naked, but this is Tyler, the boy who somehow broke through my defences and set up shop in my heart. So when he starts to pull the fabric away, leaving me bare, I let him.

The longing in his eyes intensifies. "Fuck," he says. It's the same reaction he'd had that night in the hot tub, when my tank top had clung to my breasts. Hearing it now when I'm at my most vulnerable causes heat to pool between my thighs. He moves his mouth so it hovers near my ear, his voice an unsteady whisper. "You're killing me, sirenita."

I smile a little as he cups me in his hands, sending shivers along my skin. I pull him closer until his lips are back on mine. There is something about the taste of his lips that has the power to make my head spin; I can't get enough. At the same time, his hand trails my stomach and slips into my underwear, forcing me to let out a gasp. His kisses harden, his breathing erratic as he caress me in gentle, circular motions.

My back arches, which seems to frustrate him. I feel him against me, hard and solid and demanding to be acknowledged, so I do. My hand slips under the band of his boxers and fully engulfs him.

His reaction to my touch is immediate. A small, sharp breath is followed by another, this time uneven and rough. I move my hand in back and forth motions, turned on by the effect that I'm having on him. And maybe he's done this a million times with a dozen old friends, but deep down, I know this is different. 

Something inside him snaps. He loses control or whatever it is that has kept him at bay, and now he's unraveled. He meets my gaze with black, heavy eyes that silently ask for me to let him in. Not just asks, but begs for it.

I nod once, and that's all it takes for him to reach across to his bedside table and pull out a condom. I swallow hard, my body suddenly overcome with nerves, but the good kind. The kind that knows this feels right.

As soon as he's ready, he kisses me again. This time they feel warm, desperate like I'm the only thing he's ever wanted. With one hand he gently pulls my underwear aside and positions himself. I feel him against me and gasp, surprised at the pulse that flits through my stomach at being this close. He brings his other hand to the side of my face and brushes my cheek. Voice low, he says, "I want this more than I've ever wanted anything, but if you're not ready, I can wait."

The fact he'd asked again just makes me want this more. I search his eyes, surprised at how ready I feel for this, not a single doubt or uncertainty. I always figured it would be one of those things I'd end up second-guessing, but this couldn't feel more right. "I'm sure."

His eyes don't leave mine as he pushes into me. The breath I'd been holding comes out as a gasp, and for a split second, I'm speechless, completely lost to sensation. Every arched muscle in his body contracts like he's too afraid to move. I pull him closer, running my nails along the length of his back, and just as he moves, just as the world starts to blur around the edges, he whispers, "I love you, sirenita."

A/N

❤️