Chapter 41

Y/N POV:

Sitting in the living room with my soulmates, I couldn't believe how smoothly things had been going, how well we had been getting along, how comfortable I felt in the apartment. And holy shit! It was stunning. Every single thing about it was perfect, even more so than I could imagine and I was stunned how much thought they had put into the bedroom they decorated for me. I could see a little piece of each of them there and it made me smile, made me happier than I could ever believe. I had also been surprised how well Freyja had adapted. I had worried she would be nervous, but she was currently sitting calmly in Jungkook's lap, while he baby talked her.

"So Y/N? Is next week too early to visit our families? My parents are really looking forward to meeting you." Hoseok's voice was enthusiastic and I couldn't help but get caught up in his excitement. I was nervous, that was for sure, but I knew their families were important to them. I wanted them to approve of me, to approve of the relationship we had, the one we were trying to build.

I shook my head. "No. I would like to meet your families. You've told me so many wonderful things that I am looking forward to it." I could tell from the grin on Hoseok's face, the same one that was mirrored on the rest of their faces, that I had said the right thing.

Taehyung, who was seated next to me, reached over and took my hand, gently holding it in his. "There are many places I would like to take you. We could ride the Palgonsan Cable Cars in Daegu. The view at the top is beautiful and the ride is not very long."

"That sounds amazing. The last time I rode cable cars was in Disney World, but I bet it's not the same." The idea of the cable cars sounded extremely romantic and it was something I was definitely looking forward to now. Seeing this side of Taehyung was sweet and I couldn't wait to get to know him more. He was one of the two that I didn't have much individual interaction with, but from the sweet way he held my hand, I had a feeling it had more to do with nerves, rather than a reluctance to get to know me. He was always sweet when we were with others, but he seemed hesitant to be alone with me just yet.

Hoseok was the same way and I completely understood. It was definitely intimidating to learn that you had soulmates, especially if it was something you hadn't been expecting, something you hadn't anticipated. Just like Taehyung, he seemed more comfortable when there was someone else with us and I hoped over time, we would get used to each other, feel that comfort level that came with time and getting to know each other.

"What about spending a weekend on Jeju?" Jungkook's voice cut through my thoughts and I looked over at him curiously. Grinning, Jungkook continued. "It is a beautiful island just a short boat ride away from Busan. Many people like to go there. They have lots of things to see."

"Snoopy Gardens is there!" I turned at the sound of Jimin's voice and he held out his phone to me. "I went there in 2021 and took pictures. Very cute place." He showed me the photos and I had to grin at the adorableness of the photos, but at the moment, I couldn't tell what was cuter: the Peanuts statues or my charming soulmate.

"There are some really nice resorts and villas. We could rent one for a couple of days and just spend time there." Namjoon made the suggestion and I nodded happily.

All of their suggestions so far had been amazing. "You all definitely know these places so I would love to see whatever you want to show me." From the grins on their faces, I knew that had been the right response and I returned the smiles.

Yoongi stood, stretching his arms above his head. "How about some lunch? Afterwards, we can maybe watch a movie or something."

There were general sounds of consensus and when Yoongi turned to me, I agreed immediately. "Can I help you?"