7.

"I'm so sorry."

~ L U C A ' S P O V ~

"Kins, what's wrong?" I whispered to her. She broke down in my arms about five minutes ago and wont stop crying. She keeps repeating how sorry she is. She hasn't been here 8 hours and shes already apologizing to me.

"You have to talk to me or I wont know how to fix anything principessa." I said, pulling her slightly away from me. Her grip only tightened around me. "Im so so so sorry Luca." She said once more.

I lifted her up, "wrap your legs around me." She hesitated for a second but did it. I brought her in my room, closing the door with my foot. I sat on the couch in the corner of my room. "Here, sit beside me." I said, patting the seat next to me.

She shook her head, her grip getting tighter once again.

I wasn't very good at this comforting stuff. I never was and I probably never will. Especially after the hell we've been through trying to find her.

And Im so fucking happy we have her back.

A few minutes went by and she wasn't getting any better. "Listen, Kins, follow my breathing. You need to calm down." I said calmly.

She did as instructed though it took her a few minutes to fully collect herself again. "Luca, i'm so sorry." she said, time to figure it all out.

"Sorry for what? You haven't done a single thing." I said truthfully. I've been an ass to her for no reason at all.

"I left you. You didn't have a mother to grow up with, you didn't have me. Dad told me you always used to be with me. And I left and you probably had no idea where I went. And i'm so sorry for all of it Luca. I took your mother away from you. Though she wasn't quite a mother to me." She whispered the last part though I heard.

"I've always wondered what it would have been like if I had an older brother or even a younger sibling for that fact. It was horrible Luca. Horrible." she said, I tensed up under her.

What has she this poor girl been through.

~ K I N S L E Y ' S   P O V ~

   I didn't want to just let everything spill. Especially to the one person who didn't really give a damn about me.

My head rested effortlessly on his shoulder, my arms still tightly around him. This really wasn't a good idea at all.

"Listen to me." He whispered into my ear. I nodded, to tired to say anything. "I don't mean to be hard on you are say anything stupid. It's only because i've missed you so much Kinsley. So fucking much. I wouldn't leave your side until I knew you were asleep and would stay asleep. I was only 7 when you disappeared and I didn't understand how or why or what had happened. I was devastated to know that you were no longer with me. Hell this whole house was turned upside down for the longest time. We never stopped looking. We would get so close and then we would realize that it was somebody else. I used to be so happy and cheerful. I used to act just like Rodrigo, now i'm like Roman. When you disappeared, a part of these boy's hearts disappeared too. You mean so much to us principessa. All I know now is that I can't let you disappear again. I can't do all of that again." He spoke softly.