Ch: 7 // Ep : 2

----

"DCS! I know you're in there!" Liv's eyes open and she turns around to face John B. 

"Johnny," Liv pushes him, trying to wake him up.

"What?" He groans, rubbing his eyes.

"It's DCS, they're here," Liv whispered harshly.

Suddenly, a figure appears in the window, making the pair jump. Liv screams and falls off the bed. 

"Gotcha slick," JJ laughs, "You should have seen your faces."

"I hate you," Liv says, laying back down onto the bed.

----

"Im just saying, I don't know why you don't at least try to get with Kiara?" JJ asks, looking at John B, "She clearly liked you. She's like 'Oh John B',"

Liv rolls her eyes at the boy, reading her book in the back of the van.

"Is that what she does?"

"Shes sketching about you diving, then she kissed you," JJ carries on.

"She kissed me on the cheek," John B states, "It's not like we were making out," 

"Low-hanging fruit, bro. Don't pretend you don't notice, I see it in your eyes. You're like 'I kinda like that' and you start blushing,"

"I blush?" John b raises his eyebrows, "I don't blush, do I Liv?" He looks back to Olivia.

"Do you want me to be honest or..." Liv starts, not looking up from her book.

"Hey don't touch that," John B shouts, reaching for the compass.

"I was just looking at it," JJ snatches it out of his hand, "I gotta admit, your fathers compass in scooters boat, is a bit freaky."

"That's why we're going to talk to Ms Lana, figure this whole thing out," John B tells them.

"Hey, can you just drop me at Kie's? Don't really want to get into this investigator stuff right now," Liv asks, putting her book down.

"Oh ok, sure," John B says.

----

Olivia adjusts her top before hopping out the van. Kie's parents never took a liking to her. The fact that she was always getting into trouble, sometimes bringing Kiara into it, made it easy to believe. Liv knocks on the door and after a few minutes, Anna finally answers the door.

"Oh Olivia, hello," She says, not trying to hide the disappointment in her face.

"Hello, Ms Carrera! Is Kiara here?" Liv asks, trying her best to sound uplifting. 

"Uh actually, i don't thi-" Anna starts before getting interrupted by a shout from upstairs.

"Mum, whos at the door?" Kie shouts from upstairs.

"Uh... It's Olivia," She says and Kiara runs down the stairs, grabs Liv's hand and pulls her up the stairs. Once they get to her room, Kie quickly pulls the door shut and jumps onto her bed.

"Your mum doesn't like me very much, does she?" Liv asks, sitting down on the bed.

Kie shakes her head with a smile. 

"So what do you want?" Kie asks, laying down on her bed.

"Oh ok, no hello or how are you?" Olivia says, sarcastically, laying down next to her. 

"Oh I'm sorry, babes," Kie turns onto her side to face her, "How are you?" 

"Meh," Olivia chuckles, turning onto her side.