43. as my organs pack it in.*

song:
as the world caves in - sarah cothran

song: as the world caves in - sarah cothran

Drugs are quite heavy to carry. I feel like they don't tell you that enough in movies, people are always just slinging those duffel bags around and running places. No way, that shit is heavy.

I knew I wouldn't miss this, slinking into dimly lit warehouses that smelled like concrete and wet cardboard. I wouldn't miss that slow swirl in my gut that happens when you know you're doing something that you shouldn't be. One last time, and then it was really over.

This just felt like something I needed to do. At the end of the day, it was my father that got us into this mess. It was my father that had a vice grip on our lives, and being able to finish out this process felt like a full-circle moment for me.

The warehouse wasn't special, it was just the same as all the others. Cold, quiet, just the humming sound of the lights overhead. I tossed the bag on the ground and went to walk away, like I had a million times before.

Everything was fine until I heard a noise. Everything was fine until I froze in my tracks, breathing stopped and heard the sound of a foot shuffle on the ground.

The sound of my pulse raced in my ears, my lungs constricted my breathing, my body knew what was happening.

"Oh, fuck."

"Oh, fuck!"

"Oh, fuck!"

Stars danced behind my eyelids. Liquid heat coursed through my veins and amplified the slick sounds of Harry thrusting into me. My whole body went rigid and I dug my fingernails into his back, clutching myself to him like I'd never have to let him go again.

"Good girl, let it go. Give it to me, melt for me, let me feel you." He was gritting the words through his teeth as his thrusts pushed deeper. Every sense I had was full of Harry. He was all I could see, taste, smell, hear, and feel.

The headboard was making steady thumps against the wall as my moans grew louder. The noise complaint would be worth it. Anything would be worth the feeling of Harry fucking me like this.

Pleasure rolled through my body in waves, like each thrust caused a new ripple. He wouldn't stop, the wet spot we'd created on the bed didn't seem to deter him at all. His mouth just placed long kisses to any part of my body he could reach. My ankle, the side of my knee, my inner thigh. He kissed my stomach and rested his forehead against my chest as he slowed his thrusts, but he refused to stop.