Showtime

"I'm all set." Roman said as he closed his hood. "Yo Santos, van good?" Han asked. "You know we're always good, bro." Santos answered. "Hobbs is on the other side of the city." Mia shouted. "We're not going to get a better window." Mia said.

"Okay, guys, it's show time! First team in position." Dom yelled. "Come on, let's do this." Tego climbed in. The first team all hurried out. "Hey Dom." Vince spoke. Dom turned to look at him. "I got eyes on Mia." Vince said. Dom nodded.

"Moscow, Bali, Goa, Hang Kong." Brian whispered into Dani's ear as she got ready, giving her a few kisses. "And what do they all have in common?" Brian asked. "No extradition." Dania smiled. "We're one hour away from the rest of our lives." Brian smiled.

"Yeah." Dani sighed.

"Cops!" Vince screamed. "Come on! Go!" Brian pulled Dani and Tori. Mia and Marcus following behind them as they ran. The cops got the rest of them in the middle of the room. Dani turned and saw Dom getting choked out by Hobbs.

Dom then got out of the chock hole and that's when Hobbs pushed him through the window. The men surrounded them. Mia ran up. "Dom!" Mia cried out. "Stand back! I got this." Hobbs punched Dom. Dom then was able to flip him over and punch him. "Pull off!" Vince yelled. "Dom! Please stop!" Mia cried as Marcus held her back.

They continue to tussle for a while. Dominic then grabbing a ranch. Dania widen her eyes. "Dom!" Dani yelled as Dom screamed. The ranch barely missing Hobbs face. Dom looked up at a teary Mia and worried Dani and Brian.

They had gotten arrested.

<3

They drove through the favelas. "Yeah?" Hobbs answered a walkie. "We're coming in right now." Hobbs spoke. "Have the marshals meet us at the airport when we land." Hobbs said. Everything seem to be going worse and that was until Hobbs caught something in the corner of his eye.

"Ambush!"

Dani, Tori and Mia had gotten down. Being shelled by Brian and Marcus. All Dani could hear was gun fire and screaming. "Cut us loose!" Brian shouted. "Come on! Cut us loose!" Vince yelled. Elena quickly hurried and cut them loose.

When they all got free. Hobbs was on the ground, almost to the end of his life. That was until Dom, Brian and Dani hopped out along side Marcus and Vince. Dani and Dom headed towards Hobbs who was looking at them.

Dom and Dani handed out their hands and he grabbed them. They quickly but safety pulled him up. Hurrying off to the armored truck. "We're good?!" Elena asked. "Yeah! Let's go! Let's go!" Dani climbed into the front seat.
Elena hurrying off and stepping on the gas.

Dani breathed heavy and turned around. She looked at Brian for a moment before turning to see Vince covered in red on his side. "Hey Dom." Vince spoke. Dom looked over at Vince and down at his side. Vince had gotten shot.

"You gotta met my son, Niko." Vince said. Mia took in a sharp breath. Dani looked at Brian who looked at her. "I will." Dom nodded. Vince chuckled, "He's a good kid. You know, we named him after you. "Dominic."." Vince weakly smiled.

"You got my word Vince."

<3

The silence was loud. Dom closed his eyes as he spoke to himself. Dom walked up to the team. "We need to move. We don't have much time." Dom continued to walk. "I got us a flight out. We can leave Rio in the rearview in the next five hours." Han explained.

"Not to run away." Dom's voice got louder,"To finish the job." "Are you crazy, Dom!? We can't!" Gisele argued. "It's a suicide mission." Roman said.

"And last time I checked I wasn't part of the DC universe." Tori added.