chapter 27

Alex's POV:
As it usually was when I was away with Charles I woke up first. Charles always slept so peaceful and it was nice to see him like this before he needed to be in the paddock.

I laid there in his arms softly brushing my hand through his hair. He slightly started moving. That usually meant he was waking up. I continued brushing my hand in his hair until I saw his eyes start to flutter.

-Oh no please don't stop, I heard his raspy voice saying putting my hand in his hair.

Charles continued:

-I love waking up like this. I don't ever want to wake up without you in my arms.

-You don't have to, I said kissing his lips. I don't want to wake up anywhere else.

We finally realized that we had to leave the bed and slowly started getting ready for the day. I got into the bathroom and started doing my make-up. Charles was still trying to figure out which Ferrari shirt he was going to wear. A struggle of his I didn't understand.

Charles then entered the bathroom with a red shirt with the Ferrari logo.

-Can I wear this? He asked posing in the mirror.

-You always wear something like this, I started. Of course you can wear that.

-Yeah but I've never had these pants before, he said trying to defend himself.

I continued finishing my make-up. Charles had left the bathroom and was packing a back he was going to bring to the paddock.

-Hey Alex, Charles shouted from the bedroom. Can I choose your outfit? I promise it will be fantastic.

-Yeah if you want to, I said. But make me look good.

-Alex you always look good. You don't even need to wear any clothes to do that you know.

-Charles stop it, I said laughing. Just pick out a good outfit okay?

I could hear from the other room saying things like "Ohhh I like this one!", "Ehh maybe not together" and "Oh yes this is it!".

I was finished with everything in the bathroom and decided to walk out of there. Charles had laid the clothes on the bed. It was a black skirt with flowers and a tight shirt that ended at the bellybutton.

I got undressed and put on the outfit. It was actually really nice. The colors didn't clash and the pieces worked together.

-Thank you Charles I love it, I said hugging him.

-You do? I wasn't sure if you would.

-Oh I do, I said in between kisses.

We left together for the paddock. Both me and Charles was really happy. Everything felt great for this week. Today we had decided that I would walk into the paddock first and Charles would only an couple of minutes later. We were okay with taking risks like these. We just wanted eachother.

We arrived at the paddock and I jumped out of the car.

-Hey Alex, Charles said as he had the window down. Come here.

I got next to him as he put his hand om my jaw. He closed the gap be tween us with a kiss. We really didn't care about who saw us anymore.

-I'll see you in a second, he said before he drove away.