Chapter 8

Futaro: So... Why are you here?

[Y/N]: Oh right. Itsuki.

Futaro and Itsuki sat downcaround the table while Mom and Raiha was talking about Aunty. I put my hand over my thigh and felt the envelope I had which had 50 fucking thousand yen inside.

Itsuki: I came to give you your payment for the tutor sessions.

Futaro: What tutor sessions? You guys barely even learned from me and [Y/N].

[Y/N]: Hey, that's what I said.

Itsuki: *sigh* Here is your payment for coming for to the tutor sessions for two days. 5000 yen a day for each of us. So that makes it 50000 yen.

Futaro: WHAT!?

[Y/N]: I know right?

Futaro looked inside the envelope and was actually really shocked to see that amount of money. I'm guessing dude's never even held that much money in his life.

Futaro: This is.... *sigh* I'm sorry but I can't accept this.

Itsuki: If your reason for not accepting your payment is because you didn't do anything in the last two days, you are wrong. I will not be taking it back so use it however you like.

[Y/N]: You could give it to me if you'd like.

Futaro: Over my dead body.

Futaro looked over at Mom and Raiha who was playing and talking about many different things that can come to mind. Futaro then looks at me and nods.

[Y/N]: What? Fuck no. I'm saving my money.

Futaro: *sigh* And here I thought we shared the same thought.

[Y/N]: Yeah, count me out on that.

《~》

Raiha: Aunty! Aunty! Look! I won!

Mom: Wow! Congratulations!

Of course, Futaro brought Raiha to the arcade because he didn't feel like he should have the 50,000 yen. Believe me, I also don't feel like I deserve the money but I'm keeping it for Mom's sake.

[Y/N]: So... Why are you here?

I looked towards Itsuki who had came with us to the arcade. Itsuki looked at me as if she was offended because I asked why she was with us.

Itsuki: It's not like I had much of a choice.

Raiha: I wanna go to the arcade! Will you come with us, Itsuki-san?

Itsuki: Huh?

Raiha: Please...

[Y/N]: You could've said no, you know!

Itsuki: No, I couldn't! She's way too darn cute!

[Y/N]: I know, right!?

And then, the four of us began to play a bunch of games together. It was pretty fun. Spending time with my cousins, my best friend and my mom. I couldn't ask for anything better. Well, a ps5 would be great but that's not the point.

Itsuki: Raiha's really enjoying herself.

Futaro: It's tough for her because of our family's debt situation. I assume there's a whole list of things she'd like to do. That's why I wanna make all her wishes come true.

[Y/N]: You said it, Futaro. I can imagine what it would be like for someone her age to have to deal with the debt situation. But technically since Mom had finally reunited with the Uesugi Family, this pretty much means we're also part of that debt.