Chapter 34

It has been really five minutes and he had said nothing. Is he mute? Oh how sad.

No idiot. He just spoke a minute ago.

He is practically a walking closet. Exactly how much he is wearing. Did he really thought of me as a pervert?

He suddenly looked at me and I snapped, my heart thudding violently as I looked ahead. He is a mafia. For sure. Why didn't I get it?

I heard him chuckle lightly. Now I don't really understand his humour, what's funny in this? And please heart, you too, why are you firing crackers? Just shut up goddamit!

People are so difficult to understand really. Hardcore hating mysterious people. Isn't that self hate? Well exceptions don't make the rules.

The car halted at what seemed like a hotel. My eyes widened as I looked at him in bewilderment, a wild terror washing over my face and I could feel the cold numbing my skin.

Shit Jee, run away from here.

"What are you looking for? Get off!" He said. Okay, even if you are a kidnapper, you could be a little polite.

I nodded opening the door and getting out. I inhaled deeply. Watch me fly fuckers. I got myself ready to sprint but as I placed a step in front, a small stone splayed beneath my feet. I tried to balance myself before I hit the dirt-packed ground face first with a loud thump. "I hate belly flops," I muttered.

"What are you doing on the ground?" He asked.

Because everything I need is on the ground! YOU THINK I AM ROSÉ??

"Was just feeling the earth. What a miracle mother nature," I blubbered before picking myself up. He doesn't get the gentleman star.

"We're going there," he pointed to the restaurant and my dumb lips slightly parted and I nodded. He intentionally parked the car here.

But fuck, I know this voice. No no no Jee, don't ruin the suspense.

We walked upto there in silence and we're escorted by a servant to our seperate cabin. He went ahead and sat on the chair while I kept standing. Let me teach you, sir.

"Why are you standing? You got a pimple on your ass?" He asked.

Wow what a concern.

"Pull this for me," I pointed at the chair.

"I am wearing shades so, you might not be knowing that I am rolling my eyes."

I closed my eyes, keeping my frustration to myself. I walked upto him, kicking his chair.

"Yah?" He grunted angrily.

"Do it. Or I am just not letting you sit in peace, you first slice of bread."

He sighed and got up like an old man taking support of the table. He got behind the chair pulling it a little. No one wins against Queen Jee.

I smirked as I went ahead to take the seat but my butt landed on the hard floor instead.

"Ouch my ass," I cried and glared back at him. Prepare man, you summoned the demon.

I could hear him chuckle as his shoulders were moving convulsively. Man, he didn't even try to hide it. As he moved back to his chair, I extended my leg to his chair, I have long legs.

Excuse the fact that I am lying on the floor to do this.

As he was about to sit back, I kicked his chair causing it to fall.

I got up from the floor. All contented.

"What are you, twelve?" He grunted, a bit amusement and frustration in his tone. Aww, I am intimidated.

"On a scale of one to ten, yes!" I proudly said and pulled back my chair, sitting on it. He did the same.

"So-"

He was interrupted by the waiter entering the cabin. I just ate Cheetos and a cheesecake and Boba tea and I just had my dinner.

"What you wanna eat?" He asked.

Hell yeah!

"You're treating," I said.

"Okay then you are having nothing. One meal 4 for me. Nothing for this lady-"

"One meal 4 for me too," I glared. The waiter took the order and left.

"You are not a prick. You are a fucking cactus!" I said and he shrugged.

"So, how about revealing ourselves now," he said taking off his shades. Look who is desperate.

"On the count of three?" I asked and he nodded. Am I revealing myself on the count of three? Hell nah!

"1..." He said.

"2..."

"3!" He exclaimed, "Yah? Why didn't you remove your mask?"

"Why didn't you bitch!"

He clicked his tongue. "Okay, how about taking off each other's mask?"

"Fine."

I extended my hands and he imitated me. His cold fingers brushing against my cheeks slightly.

He's touching me. He's touching me. He's touching me- Shut the fuck up.

"Oh the count of three, yeah?" I nodded.

"1..."

"2..."

"3!" I felt the warmth removed from my face and being the very competitive person, I snatched way his too, a bit violently because he made me fall!

My lips parted as I examined the beauty of the man in front of me. Yes, he was Min Yoongi. But he was so much more. His round face with a careful charm, as if trying to conceal itself behind the folds of his skin. Thick and deep set of brows, neatly leaning downward- pessimism. Why?

I could see the stars behind his eyelids but he kept them half close, hiding his luminosity. There was a golden heaviness about his face, something like when honey drops from a spoon.

He extended his hand towards me and gave a proud smile. His cotton candy lips, curving upwards making a crescent. I wonder if the moon could have been colder.

"Nice to meet you. I am Min Yoongi," he said. Proud? Hell who won't be. He is SUGA!!

Wait. Suga touched me? Suga touched me. Suga touched me- can you shut the fuck up again?!

I let out a breath I had been holding and smiled, taking the handshake.

"Nice to meet you too. I am Jerry Jarvis."