Chapter 46

Mi hi looked up, her heart felt numb, it was Eun woo. Mi hi started crying again, she was still scared, she felt disgusted and embarrassed too.

She was hiccupping. Her tears fell like a waterfall. Eun woo couldn't hold himself back, as he hugged her, Mi hi flinched badly, but Eun woo's voice calmed her down in a very unexpected way.

"Shhh, it's okay, he is gone...your safe" He cooed in her ears. He rocked her back and forth. He held her like she was made out of glass. He was holding her softly afraid thinking that she will break quickly.

Mi hi was traumatized as she cried in his embrace.

Part of Eun woo was happy that he finally got to hold her, but a part of him was burning with anger.

He was patting her head softly. She was still sitting on the floor, with Eun woo's hands wrapped around her softly.

Her crying slowed down, she was sniffling while wiping away her tears.

Eun woo slowly slid his hand to his pocket, grabbing his phone, his knuckles were red, and blood was visible. He quickly massaged someone.

Not a second went by, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung came running with their eyes covered with worrying.

They stopped on their tracks seeing the scene infront of them. We were witnessing how Eun woo was comforting her, and how she laying their like a baby in his embrace.

They're eyes softened seeing her.

Jungkook quickly ran towards them, Tapping Mi hi's shoulder softly. Mi hi flinched as her hands clutched on Eun woo's shirt.

Eun woo wanted to smile, but refrained and kept his usual cold face.
Jimin cood in her and he lifted her to his arms carrying her like a baby, her legs were dangling around Jimin's waist, her head was laying on Jimin's shoulder.

They were feeling jealous remembering how Eun woo holding her, but chose not to express it as he saved their little princess.

The guards came and dragged the drunk man to the place he belonged next, the basement.

Jimin entered her room followed by his two brothers, Eun woo chose to stay outside the room. He didn't want to enter her room, as his heart was addicted to her, and he can't let his heart get more addicted seeing her.

He slowly went away with a smile, even though his knuckles had a sting pain feeling, but the new beautiful feeling in his heart was way more soothing as he forgot the pain.

Jimin slowly bend down to keep her on her bed but she wasn't even moving, she doesn't want Jimin to leave her, her brothers comfort and warm was the only thing she needed.

"Baby, go to bed" Jungkook slowly said caressing her back soothingly. Mi hi shook her head.

"Please no" her voice cracked, as Jimin quickly started rocking her like a baby, and slightly bouncing her on his arms, helping her to sleep.

He mouthed 'traumatized' to his brothers..they understood it.

"I'll tell the hyungs" Taehyung said walking out of the room not forgetting to give a loving kiss on his sister's forehead.

"Jungkook, go and take care of the party, I'll stay with her" Jimin spoke as Jungkook needs to stay in the party because he was the one who hosted it.

"This is all my fault, if I didn't have a plan of having a party, nothing will happen to her like this" Jungkook spoke with  guiltiness eating him, he thought it was his fault.

"Come on man, it isn't your fault" Jimin said trying to make his little brother good. Jungkook buried his face in his hands. He was feeling the worst, why does his sister has to face these things? He sighed and went outside not forgetting to whisper 'I love you' to his baby sister.

"Can you sing?" Mi hi spoke to Jimin, with her head still laying on his shoulder.

Jimin smiled at her innocent request and started singing for her to fall asleep.

Mi hi relaxed in her brothers embrace. She let out a cute tried yawn slowly falling asleep. Knowing she fell asleep, Jimin tried to lay her on the bed but she clutched on his shirt with her hands.

Jimin kissed her temple and continued singing for her to fall asleep.

Eh...how was it?🦚
Thank you soo much for reading 💝
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment 💫
Love you all💜