Chapter 82

0001 - Tempro

0003 - Conner- Thomas

0097 - Ace - Zimmel

0098 - Lucy

0101 - Shelby (mother ship)

0125 - Lars

0130 - Gillese

0200 - Ellen

0250 - Tendra

0301 - Rodrick

0403 - Johnathon

0778 - Jan

0798 - Celeste - Shelby (human)

0805 - Toran

0808 - Radella

0881 - Handrax

0908 - Tara - Mara

1000 - Sherry

--------------------------

Ungrown - unnumbered

------------------------

0100 - Derry (father ship)

--------------------------------------

Rescued from Tendraxiansso far

-----------------------

4 on Shelby

2 in re-gen8 on Lucy

--------------------------------

Known and OR numbered

-------------------------------

0501 - Thaddeus

???? - Lena

---------------------------

missing - 0667 - Marco

0999 - Zan - still lost

------------------------------

"It is over, brother." Kandra said as several guards placed the Delcron in restraints. The Delcron struggled then saw that it was useless. "We again have allies, as you can see," Kandra pointed to the two huge ships. "They are far more powerful than we are."

"You are deluding yourself if you think that, they will actually aid us." The restrained Delcron sneered at Kandra.

"I know enough, enough to know that, they are far more honorable than you will ever be." Here Kandra pointed to the view screen showing the hundreds of destroyed ships in orbit. "That is a sign of a coward, attacking without even a chance to die with honor. I should behead you, here and now for your treachery."

The, restrained Delcron again sneered, "so like you brother, to do this with no hon..."

"No," started Kandra, "I have decided to behead you before the people, to let them see just how foul you are."

The restrained Delcron's face showed shock, then a look of contempt returned. "What do you know of honor? You, who left your people alone as well as home world undefended!"

"Not undefended 'til you destroyed the home fleet. You treacherous piece of filth! You care not for the empire, as is evident by the destruction." Kandra said between clenched teeth.

"So, it will be that way, Good! I Kattra, challenge you for the throne. By family, by law, by the throne, you cannot deny me this. After I take your head and your heart, all will know what I already do, that you are unfit for the throne. I can therefore deny that you were ever related to me as if I do now." Kattra spit out.