Ch 44 [Love those Women]

[Art is not mine]

Satsuki's P.O.V

After rescuing Matoi and having dinner at the ruin's of Honnoji academy we went back to the nudist beach H.Q where we would be planning our final strike on Ryago. But i started to notice something about myself that was happening, for some reason every time i was near that boy Y/N i felt warm inside, i myself have never felt this even when i was younger. I talked to some of the women around the base and apparently it was what they called a "Crush" or something like that.

From what else they told me he was quite the guy. I haven't had the time to watch him twenty-four seven but from what i've been told he's rather respectful toward's them.

Dina:"Oh lady Satsuki!"

Satsuki:"Huh?"

Dina:"I think i know what's the matter

Dina:"I think i know what's the matter."

Satsuki:"You do?"

Dina:"Yup, and i know how to fix it."

Satsuki:"And that would be?"

Dina:"Join the harem."

Satsuki:"Wh-

-What?"

Dina:"Yeah you heard me right. Join the harem."

Satsuki:"B-But Matoi is with him, i could never even imagein being in some sort of polygamous like relationship with someone who's also with my sister."

She began to inch closer with a funny looking smile on her face.

Dina:"It's really not that hard, Me and my sister are a part of it. Granted i'm the one who had the idea but it worked out."

I turned my head in an attempt to avoid eye contact with her but she kept on with it.

Dina:"Come on lady Satsuki. He's also extreamly cute when he's all flustered and what not, you can't pass up a chance like this. Just think about it, a boy who's respectful but adorable at the same time, and three count 'em three girlfriend's. Not so sure about Ryuko though."

Satsuki:"Aside from you, your sister, and Matoi who else is in this relationship?"

Dina:"Well Nonon's a part of it as well after i found out she had a crush on Y/N as well. Hell he didn't even know he was gonna have a harem until it was to late."

Satsuki:"How did he not know?"

Dina:"We kept it a secret from him until me, Viola and Ryuko agreed on it."

I was beyond confused by her and this idea of a relationship with one guy and multiple women but it was apparently working by some mean's. After talking with her for almost an hour she finally convinsed me to become a part of this "Harem". We went looking for Y/N to inform him of what these "Arrangement's" were going to be, keep in mind i'm still very confused about what this is, i'm just going with it.

Dina:"Y/N, i've got some news for you."

Y/N:"Huh? What is it?"

Dina:"Well i convinced lady Satsuki to join our harem!"

I was watching it all happen and his reaction looked like a mixture of embarressment and some level of being unsurprised.

Y/N:"Why? Just, why? Everytime i get use to something like this you have another crazy idea?"

Dina:"Correct! But since it's getting a little out of hand. Lady Satsuki is now offically our final harem member so i won't be introducing anymore girl's into this harem."

Y/N:"Thank god."

After that Dina ran out and i was left alone with Y/N.

Satsuki:"C-Could you meet me in my room tonight? I have to talk to you about something that i'd rather not have Dina or anyone for that matter of fact hear."

Y/N:"Okay, i'll see you tonight i guess."

Satsuki:"Indeed. See you tonight."

I went to my room and sat on the bed and waited for Y/N to come. It would hopefully be later, because i don't want anyone to hear what i need to tell him.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter, I'll see y'all later peace]

|The harem is finally complete|