TTYD10.

Bliss Jackson|Boogie.

                   "AND now the sister of our beloved Jakai will share a few words and sing a song in his memory

"AND now the sister of our beloved Jakai will share a few words and sing a song in his memory."

Bliss stood up, but she didn't move. It felt like she was moving, but her feet stayed planted to the floors of the church. A ceremony held to celebrate her brothers life, but Lord knows Bliss was not keeping it together.

"Baby." Toni gripped her daughters hand.

"I-I can't do it mama." Bliss' lip trembled as she looked down her mother who was seated.

"You can, Bliss. You can." Toni spoke. "Go."

Bliss built up the courage to walk up to the podium, from there she was able to look out at her family. People were everywhere in the church, her brother was loved, and it made it all harder.

"Take your time baby!" Someone shouted.

"Jakai meant the world to me, he always has since I was a little girl. I can still see his smile—I'm sorry y'all." Bliss stepped back from the podium shaking her head.

"It's okay, Boogie!" Sasha spoke loud enough from her seat. "It's okay baby."

Bliss took a deep breath before walking up to the podium, "I'll just sing now."

The organ played throughout the church, some people immediately stood up, while Bliss rocked back and forth. She held the microphone tightly in her hands.

"There is no pain Jesus can't feel. No hurt He cannot heal. All things work according to His perfect will. No matter what you're going through, remember God is using you. For the battle is not yours, it's the Lords." Bliss sung deeply closing her eyes, belting out the words making some of her family clap loudly.

Jumping out of her sleep, Bliss took deep breaths trying to regulate her breathing. She was sweating profusely as she stared around her room, the sunlight was peaking through the curtains.

No alarm was needed to wake her up, she woke up the same every morning, at the same time. Dreams kept her up, all dreams pertaining to Jakai. Sometimes it would be memories of the two other times it would be his funeral. Most times it was the day she found him hanging.

It was seven-thirteen in the morning, the same time the doctors declared her brother dead.

She grabbed the water from her side table and took a long sip, she was dehydrated and hot. After handling her morning routine she walked out of her room and to the kitchen, Janice was gone already, since she was a realtor her days started early and ended late.

Breakfast was cooked and left for Bliss to eat when she awoke, but she didn't eat. Knocking took her away from the kitchen and to the front door. Pulling the curtain on the front window back she seen Kaycee and Jasmine standing there with a bag in her hand.