50. 𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔

Juliette and Edward stay quiet through the whole journey to the airport

Juliette and Edward stay quiet through the whole journey to the airport. When the car parks in front of a jet, he looks back at his wife who's playing with her wedding and engagement rings.

-Wait here.. - He whispers expecting to get a look from her

By seeing that Juliette doesn't say anything, he exits the car to walk towards the capitain of the airplane. Juliette watches how her husband gives his identification to the capitain so she looks away. She starts looking for her phone in her bag. When she turns it on, she looks at the lockscreen photo. It's Edward and her on the day of their wedding. She smiles lightly before unlocking her phone and starts looking for Rosalie's phone number.

-Hello? - Juliette sighs before answering.

-Rose. - She whispers while trying to conceal her desire to cry

-Juliette? - The vampire asks confused

-I need you to help me with something, please. - Juliette begs with a broken voice

-What do you need? - Rosalie asks immediately

-I suppose Alice already told you that I'm pregnant but... Edward wants to get r-rid of it. - She says the last part with difficulty

-Alice did tell me something. Don't worry about that, Juliette. Your mother I have been talking and we agree that no one's gonna touch you or the baby. - Juliette smiles while having her eyes filled with tears.

-Thank you, Rose. - She whispers while rubbing her belly

-Don't worry, Juliette, nothing bad will happen. - Juliette nods, knowing that Rose can't see her.

-We're on our way so we'll take a few hours. - Juliette says looking at her husband that approaches the car

-Sure, we'll be waiting for you. - Juliette hungs up and leaves her phone in her bag.

Edward opens the door for his wife and extends his hand. The blonde girl takes her husband's hand after taking her bag and coat.

-Thank you. - She whispers before walking towards the airplane

She puts on her coat while entering the plane, without waiting for her husband.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Juliette hears how someone knocks the front door of the Cullen household insistently so she has an idea of who it is.

-It's Jacob. - She whispers rubbing her belly