57. 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉

Juliette starts regaining her consciousness bit by bit but realises that she's on the hospital bed of the library where they revised her normally

Juliette starts regaining her consciousness bit by bit but realises that she's on the hospital bed of the library where they revised her normally. Everyone around her is looking at her but she sees blurry.

-Rosalie, pass the morphine. - Edward orders while realising hos his wife regains consciousness

Rosalie takes the morphine and gives it to Edward who, immediately, injects in in Juliette's leg.

-Carlisle says that the placenta detached, he'll come as soon as he can. - Alice says who's talking on the phone with her foster father

-We will do it. - Rosalie says firmly

She takes a scalpel and approaches it to Juliette's belly. Edward takes her hand quickly after reading his sister's thoughts.

-Rose, let the morphine spread. - Juliette starts crying of pain by feeling how her baby moves  abrubtly inside her belly.

-We don't have time, he's dying. - Rosalie says

Edward looks at his wife worried who keeps crying of desperation and pain.

-Take it out now! - Juliette orders

Rosalie gets free from Edward's grip on her wrist and sighs before making a decision.

-Look at me, Juliette. - Jacob says.

Before she could look at him, she closes her eyes strongly and starts screaming of pain by feeling how the scalpel cuts her skin.

Everyone looks away at the same time, not wanting to see the image. Rosalie takes away the scalpel from Juliette's belly and looks at the blood on her hand.

-Rosalie, don't! - Jacob jumps over her quickly by seeing her intention of attacking Juliette - Alice, get her out of here!

-Rosalie! - Juliette keeps screaming of pain while watching how Alice takes Rose out of the library who takes her neck strongly.

-Save her! Change her now! - Jacob orders

-Juliette!

-I can't, I can't, Snow!

-I can't while the baby's in there, I have to take it out first. - Edward tells Jacob who looks at the blonde girl worried who keeps screaming and crying of pain

-Edward, please! - Juliette begs

Both men feel a pain in th chest by hearing Juliette's scream.

-Juliette, you have to be strong, keep your beating. - She tries to obey Jacob but keeps screaming of pain.

-Juliette! The baby is soffocating!

-No! The baby's soffocating! Take it out, please! - She begs crying of desperation

Edward sighs before leaning down towards his wife's belly and starts biting to take the baby out. Juliette keeps screaming of pain. She looks at her husband quickly who wipes the blood off his lips before leaning down again towards his wife's belly. Juliette keeps screaming of pain and a moment comes in which she doesn't hear Snow anymore who mantained her conscious.