scene 13

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

After realizing I was in love with Jimin it made me so nervous to be around him my was heart beating uncontrollably in my chest it was loud like a drum I was acting like a shy teenager in front of him it was ridiculous we are dating.

All the little things he did made me flustered and blush like an anime girl talking to her senpai for the first time.

That's why I'm doing the childish thing and avoiding him because it is hard to look at his handsome face without blurting it out. So I found myself at the school track watching Jungkook play soccer from the bleachers with Taehyung next to me.

"He is your boyfriend you can't run and hide each time he smiles at you," Taehyung said I pouted

"I know I'm just scared those words are gonna slip out and they will total freak him out because it's way too fucking soon to say them and he will not feel the same way and dump me" I huffed pulling my hoodie sleeves over my hands it a bit chilly.

"That man loves you back I can fucking tell everyone can tell!" He said I bumped his shoulder.

"Maybe I don't know...Jimin is 7 years older than me what if he is looking to settle down with someone his age and I'm just a cute young thing to mess around with until then" I mumbled

"I didn't think of that I forgot he is older he looks our age," he said I nodded

"Yeah I mean the other day he was talking about taxes and paying insurances companies while I'm still on my mom's phone plan and can't do my laundry properly" I huffed now pulling my hoodie up.

"Same like did you know you have to separate the colors I dyed all my socks pink," he said showing his shoe with bright pink socks making me chuckle.

"How cute" I smiled poking his heel.

"Anyways none of that matters Jimin likes you a lot just tell him when you're ready," he said I bit my lip playing with my sleeves I hear Taehyung chuckle "Yeah he definitely loves you back" he whispered.

But before I could say anything I felt a warm body next to mine and a blanket draped over me. I looked over to my right seeing my handsome boyfriend smiling brightly at me.

"J-Jimin what are you doing here?" I asked he pecked my cheek.

"You said you were watching Jungkook practice after school and I noticed it was cold and I know you're sensitive to the cold," he said then handed me a hot tea I took the cup warming up my hands.

"T-Thank you" I whispered softly "You d-didn't have to" I added burying my nose in my hoodie.

"Drink your tea darling you face is all red," he said and I wanted to bury myself in my hoodie and never come out.

"Yeah Yoongi you're all red," Taehyung said smiling at Jimin I just sipped my tea.

"I-I'm fine" I huffed leaning into Jimin he smells so good and he is in a clean-cut suit with his hair styled "Are you off of work so early?" I asked