Meet (Y/n) and the Provincial Town

A young (s/c) girl walked out of a small cottage and crossed the bridge to get to the town, she wore a blue frock with a long white apron tied around her waist. She had her (h/l) (h/c) tied up in a ponytail as her hands carried a woven basket with her book inside of it, she loves to read books ever since she was a little girl.

She remembered her mother always read to her when it was time for bed, that woman always knew which story to cheer her up. (Y/n) still misses her mother but she always knows she's being watched over.

Even though with her reading books and such, those things are frowned upon by the villagers of that town. Their beliefs are working, cooking, taking care of the children, and so forth. But (Y/n) doesn't want that life, she wants to live a life of adventure and find someone who she can relate to, sadly there was no one in that town that had the same things in common that she has.

~Play song~

Little town it's a quiet village. Every day like the one before.Little town full of little people waking up to say...

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

There goes the baker with his tray, like always. The same old bread and rolls to sell. Every morning's just the same since the morning that we came to this poor provincial town...

"Good morning, (Y/n)!" the big cat Pete greeted.

"Good Morning Monsieur!" she greeted back kindly.

Pete was putting the empty tray in the window, "Where are you off to?"

She smiled and held the book in her hands getting excited to tell him the story she just read, "The bookshop! I just finished the most wonderful story, about a beanstalk and an ogre and-"

"Uh-huh, That's nice. PJ the baguettes! Hurry up!" he barked.

She rolled her eyes and threw her hands up giving up on telling him her story, why did he even ask her in the first place? (Y/n) shook her head and continued her stroll through town.

Look there she goes, that girl is strange, no question. Dazed and distracted, can't you tell?

Never part of any crowd...

'Cause her head's up on some cloud...

No denying she's a funny girl, that (Y/n)...

She hopped on the back of a moving carriage as she passed by some markets.

Bonjour!

Good day!

How is your family?

Bonjour.~

Good Day

How is your wife?

I need six eggs!

That's too expensive!

"There must be more than this provincial life!" she sang as she hopped off of the back of the moving carriage and into the book shop.

Hearing the bell the bookkeeper, Merlin greeted her with a smile. "Ah, (Y/n). It's good to see you!"

"Good Morning, I've come to return the book I borrowed," she said with a smile. She walked past him while giving him the book and went over to the shelves of fictional books that she loved.