Part 18(Teri ada plans)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
LEAP OF A FEW DAYS.......
Shivi was shooting for her show bv2, when she got mohsin's call... she messaged him that she's busy with the shot and will call him during lunch break...mohsin read it and replied okk...he was sitting in his room, when sajjad came in...

SAJJAD:(sitting beside him) bhai atleast mujhe toh bta do ki kya surprise de rhe ho bhabhi ko...

MOHSIN:(sarcastically) hn hn kyu nhi...so that tu jaa kr apni pyari bhabhi ko sb kuch bta de... yeh tum dono jo hmesha ek team bna lete ho naa, yeh bilkul pasand nhi mujhe...(irritatedly)

SAJJAD:(smiling) Ab kya kre...aap ko chidhane mei jo mazaa h naa, vo aur kahi nhi...especially jb bhabhi bhi sath mei ho toh...

Mohsin glared at him as he started laughing...sajjad held his ears saying sorry dramatically and hugged him...mohsin chuckled at his cute antics and hugged him...

SAJJAD:(pressing his arms) bhai ab toh bta do...plss...I promise mein bhabhi ko kuch nhi btaunga
...infact mein kisi ko kuch nhi btaunga...#brosecrets..

MOHSIN:(using his trick) mehek ki kasam khaa ke bol ki tu kisi ko bhi iss surprise ke baare mei nhi btayega...ammi abbu ko bhi nhi..
(Smirking at him)

SAJJAD:(making a sad pout) acha yrr...mein mehek ki kasam khaa ke kehta hu ki mein iss surprise ke baare mei kisi ko kuch nhi btaunga...ab toh bta do plss...

MOHSIN:(smiling in victory) thik h phir sun...meri Pooja se baat hui abhi...vo vyrl wali...humne apni first music video bhi vhi se ki thi naa..baarish...abhi hmare fans ki boht demand aa rhi h ki hum ek aur music video kre sath mei...aur shivi ne bhi toh hmare comeback ki announcement krdi thi ki hum jaldi hi kisi project mei sath mei kaam krenge...toh..

SAJJAD:(understood) mtlb aapko vyrl se offer aaya h...kisi new music video ke liye aur vo bhi bhabhi ke sath...

MOHSIN:(happily) hnn...aur vo gaana itna amazing h naa...mene sunte hi final kr diya..shivi ki taraf se bhi...I m sure she'll love it.
...mene Pooja ko bhi mna kiya h ki abhi shivi ko kuch nhi btana... mein use surprise dena chahta hu
...isliye aaj shaam ko hi vyrl ke office leke jaunga shivi ko...aur jb use pta chlega toh vo kitni khush ho jayegi...I m so excited...

SAJJAD:(patting his back) wow bhai...bhabhi boht khush ho jayengi...all the best..

Mohsin smiled and got shivi's call...sajjad gave him teasing looks and went as he picked up her call...

SHIVI:(eating something) Sorry mohsin...vo mein shot de rhi thi jb tumhara call aaya..

MOHSIN:(Concerned for her) shivi...bachaa lunch krte hue kyu baat kr rhi ho..phle khaa lo naa, phir baat krenge...

SHIVI:(smiling) Nhi mohsin...I m okk...vese bhi mujhe kaha kuch kehna h...tumhe kuch btana tha naa..just tell...mein sun rhi hu...

MOHSIN:(excited to tell her) okk then...tum sath sath lunch krti rho
..okk..(shivi hummed eating her lunch) aaj shaam ko mein tumhe pick krne aaunga tumhare set se...
There's a big surprise for u...I m sure u'll love it...isliye time pe ready rhena..

SHIVI:(happily) wow...surprise..pr mohsin tum abhi bta do naa..u know naa I don't like surprises...

MOHSIN:(chuckled at her cuteness) no my baby...mujhe pta h u don't like surprises...tumhe phle hi sb kuch jaan na hota h, pr yeh surprise tumhe boht acha lgega...I m sure about it...ab plss tum ache se lunch krlo, phir shaam ko milte h..okk...

SHIVI:(sadly) Mohsin...hum itne dino se mile nhi h...I miss u so much...plss jaldi aana mujhe lene.
...I can't wait to hug u...hmara pack up bhi aaj 5 bje tkk ho jayega...

MOHSIN:(doing muahh on his phone) I miss u too mera bachaa...
Don't worry...mein 5 bje tkk pohnch jaunga...tum aaj raat tk phir mere sath hi rhogi...we'll spend sometime on the beach...

Shivi nodded and cut the call saying I love u...mohsin too replied and hanged up the call...
In the evening, shivi got free 15 mins early so she got ready and packed her things...mohsin came to her set and met the director and other members..he met her coactors too and went to her vanity to call her...he knocked the door..shivi opened it and hugged him tightly, snuggling into him...
Mohsin wrapped his arms around her and caressed her hair...he kissed her forehead nd cheeks lovingly, making her smile...she pecked his lips, but mohsin wanted more...he locked the door of her vanity and captured her lips, cupping her face...shivi too responded, clutching to his shirt...

Mohsin picked her, wrapping her legs around his waist in between the kiss...shivi looped her arms around his neck, caressing his nape...they broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother tightly...mohsin caressed shivi's back as she got a bit emotional... he wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks...

MOHSIN:(caressing her face) Mera chotu baby...(pecking her nose) chle ab...

Shivi nodded and mohsin placed her down...mohsin took her bag and held her hand...they went out together and mohsin sat on the driving seat...shivi smiled as he passed a bouquet to her...she inhaled the fragrance of the flowers and smiled...mohsin held her hands, kissing her knuckles and started driving...shivi held his arm, leaning onto his shoulder... she kept her head on his shoulder feeling peace with him...mohsin smiled and kept his head above her, continuing his driving...when they reached near to vryl office, mohsin blindfolded her...

SHIVI:(holding his hand) Mohsin
...yeh blindfold kyu..mein chlungi kese...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) uske liye mein hu naa...mera baby
..mein utha ke leke jaunga tumhe..(cupping her face)

She nodded nd mohsin got out of the car, parking it in a corner...he picked her in his arms in bridal way and directly took her to the vyrl's office...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Shivi's reaction to mohsin's surprise, planning everything for teri ada...