TMAHLQ IS LIVE ON AMAZON!!!!

Hellow fellow Wattpadians!!!! Hope everyone is doing well today. This WHOLE post is very very important, so read through every point. I wouldn't make long speeches or anything and will jump straight to the matter.

1) "The Mafia And His Lost Queen." is live on Amazon under my own pen name as, "A.ZChaudhry." The Kindle is also up for pre-order and the date and day for release of the Kindle version is, "Wednesday, March 30, 2022."

2) Many many people wanted paperbacks for TMAHLQ as well and guess what? It is live. You can order your paperback copy today and get it whenever Amazon sends it to you which I guess, is usually 10-15 days. So? Kindle is up for pre-order and paperbacks are already live, so you can buy it.

3) I need YOUR support in only ONE thing now. My book is uploaded on Goodreads, and if you guys can take out 5 minutes to go there and either write a review for it or give rating? That would mean the whole world to me and would help me a lot.

4) I'm attaching the cover of the book so that you know that you have landed on the right one, BOTH on Amazon and Goodreads. On both, there is this same cover.

5) I'm attaching the links for the Amazon books, my author central account so please make sure to follow so that you keep getting updates especially for the new release that I am about to do in a few months

5) I'm attaching the links for the Amazon books, my author central account so please make sure to follow so that you keep getting updates especially for the new release that I am about to do in a few months. I am also attaching the link to the Goodreads one. If you cannot access the Amazon link? You can visit the bio on my insta page namely, "anachaudhry123." It was also there that I announced 2 days ago that how the book was finally on Amazon. The link will be next to my name as soon as this note ends.

Lastly? Thank you. Thank you so so so so soooo much for your effort and support all along. Trust me, I am so so so grateful to each and everyone of you, whether you are a regular commenter or a silent reader. You mean the world to me. Really hoping that you guys will love the revised part of TMAHLQ PART I, and do give me your feedback after reading because as I said..........................Amazon version is much much better. A hotter Ashton, a more sweet Everleigh, a cuter Massimo and a better Sophia. So, hoping to see you have my book in your hands and enjoying it!

Peace!

A.ZChaudhry

So......................how many of you are buying it lmfao? 😂😂😂