chapter 51"Tonight I'll make you mine wife"

OMG

200K+ READS ANS 18K+ VOTES
Is it a dream?

Pinch me please 😂

A hot chapter as a gift.😗😗
😉

Warning:- 18+ content 🔞

How is the tittle?

How many of you love my now..?

👉Hope this chapter will gain 410+ votes...😅

Enjoy ❤ 😉

Eva's Pov

"Prepare yourself for tonight wife"

I shivered remembering his husky voice and those words. My cheeks turn red thinking the consequences of his word

What does he mean?

Is he going to..-

I quickly shoot my head when my corrupt thought made there entry. My cheeks turn red thinking about it. Taking a deep breath I stood up to clam my so bothered nerves.

Here tonight I was planing to tell him everything. I don't think hiding will help me anyhow. And I don't want him angry. I don't like him bring angry. But this shameless husband of mine has to fill my mind with all the dirty thoughts!

My shameless husband!

I went toward the window of our room
And saw a car entering inside the property. I instantly know who is it.

Isn't he early today?

I bite my lips when I again remember his talk but I shoot my head. Walking down I once looked at myself and grinned at my appearance. My cheeks red, with my hairs wet and skin flawless.

I was looking fresh like a flower.

Giggling at my own statement I walk down only to witness a scene I love soo much. Isa in his arms and he spinning her round.

They both were giggling and i stood there to witness the heart melting scene.

I love them both!

I was soo lost in my thoughts that I didn't noticed him looking at me. His eyes staight at me with Isa still in his hold.

"Where are you lost wife?"

I come out of thought my his husky voice. My eyes flew toward him and his were already at me. His eyes tuning dark and ranking all over my body which made me shiver.

I gulped but looked down while shooting my head.. I thought he will let go of this topic.

"Won't you welcome me wife?"

He asked. His voice was normal but the glint in his eyes told different story. I don't know why but him calling me wife is something that Made me obey him automatically. Like he control me..

"Y-Yeah"

I cleared my throat and walk to him. My wet Hair keep falling on my face irritating me to a extent. Walking in front of him I felt so small. His towering height was something which always attract me and scare me at the same time.

"Welcome home"

I said and smiled at him. I thought he will be happy by now but to my surprise disappointed covered his face. I bite my lips at his sulking expression.