Part 28.

Weeks passed but Gulf still refused to go home. He is already cured and well enough but he is just there, sitting on his bed refusing to accept the reality that his unborn baby is gone. His friends talked to the hospital to let him stay there and they're accompanying him one by one. They didn't let him to be alone inside the hospital because anything could happen. Gulf is not that stupid but it's better just to be sure. Hai decides not to let Mew near Gulf for the mean time so he won't recall the previous incident and asks for a psychiatrist for Gulf but it seems not helpful since the latter doesn't cooperate with the treatment.

They all talked to Gulf, console him. Trying to bring him back to reality, making him realize what he is missing, everything they could. They listened to him and urges him to go home and talk to him about everything. They also offered him to have a vacation with Aedyn but nothing really helps. Gulf just ignores them and sometimes caressing his flat tummy. Talking to the nonexistent child inside his womb.

They don't want to involve Aedyn but the kid is already asking for his mother and cries from time to time. It worked for few days but the longer Gulf stays inside the hospital the more questions they're getting from Aedyn and he misses his mother more. They don't want for Aedyn to see the state his mother is in that moment but they don't have a choice and gets to their last resort - to bring Aedyn and let him convince his mother.

"Dada? Can you go home with Aedyn?" The kid asked, teary eyed. When he saw Gulf for the first time he hugged Gulf but he got rejected by his mother which just hurts Aedyn more. Even Mix who's just looking at them wants to scream at Gulf for refusing his son's embrace. He is hurting for Aedyn.

Gulf turned his head and dryly smiled, "I'm waiting for your little sibling"

"... but dada. There's no little sibling, only Aedyn." He tried to pull his mother's hand but Gulf just gently removed it.

"You go home first, okay? Wait for dada at home. I will go home soon" Gulf caress Aedyn's hair but the kid just shakes his head.

"How soon? I've been waiting for dada to come home but you never came. Dada is leaving me too? Just like daddy? No one loves Aedyn anymore? No more daddy and mommy?" Aedyn asked as his tears continues to fall. Gulf didn't have the chance to explain since Aedyn ran out of the hospital room. It was just wrong of him not to chase his son.

Mix followed Aedyn out but when he saw Kao is holding him up, trying to comfort him so he would stop crying - he went inside the room again.

"How long are you gonna be like this?" Mix exclaimed, "I know you're hurting more than we could imagine but you already lost a child, why are you neglecting the current one that you have? You have to wake up! Gulf it's time for you to accept the reality. No matter how you cry there, no matter how much you torment yourself, and no matter how much you caress and talk to that belly of yours you will never have your baby back. Wake up, Gulf. Wake up! If you're hurting then think of the pain you're giving to your son!"

"Easy for you to say..." Gulf's tears starts falling. "Are you the one who had miscarriage? No, right? Who are you to talk like that to me! You don't understand how I feel, you don't know the pain I'm going through!"

"I don't know the extent of the pain you're going through but there's limit to everything. You want to just stay there and do nothing? For effin sake, go ahead. But don't think that you're only hurting yourself, you can still mourn while going through your life. Its not like the clock has stopped ticking. You know what? Go ahead and take your time but remember, Aedyn is not like us grownups that can understand your pain, because he can't and he will never understand why his mother is also hurting him." Mix left Gulf with a heavy heart. He knew that he can't just force Gulf to move-on from the accident but Aedyn's suffering and he can't bear to see the kid cry. Even Mew is not contacting Aedyn like they all forgot him.

Mix took Aedyn from Kao's arms. He already stopped crying but after he got transferred to Mix embrace, the kid cried again like an endless pit of tears.

"I'm sorry, Aedyn. Uncle tried to make your dada come home but he won't. Let's wait for him, okay?" Mix's heart breaks as he says those words to the kid, "You know that your dada loves you very much, right? Dada is just in pain right now but he will come as soon as he is well, okay?" Aedyn just tightened his hug on Mix's neck.

"I'm taking him home. Please take care of Gulf" Mix said to the couple and left the hospital taking Aedyn with him.

He just can't simply stay still. Aside from Aedyn, Mix is also the most affected person in the situation because he has to take over everything, he has also to take care of Aedyn and take the blame of Gulf's parents but never once he complained because he is happy to be of help to Gulf. He just can't forgive him that he is neglecting Aedyn. He knew that Aedyn's having a hard time sleeping if not beside him, he didn't even noticed that his son's getting skinnier.

"Uncle? Did daddy left Aedyn as well? I want to see my daddy." Aedyn asked.

"Daddy? Let's call him, okay?" Mix dialed Mew's phone number for the nth time but he is unreachable, he tried calling Boom but the latter isn't picking up the phone. "Daddy's busy, little superman. Lets meet him when he is no longer busy, okay?"

"Noooo... daddy left and then... and then... dada doesn't love me anymore. Aedyn has no one. No one loves Aedyn anymore." Aedyn starts crying again, and it crushes Mix heart to pieces just by seeing Aedyn's tears. He can't help it.

"No~ we all love you. Daddy and dada loves you, uncles loves you too." Mix consoles Aedyn as he slightly massages Aedyn's small hand.

"Do you want to go to uncle's house? We can stay there so you won't be bored." Mix already asked his brother to bring his son along so that he could play with Aedyn.

The kid just nodded. Mix wipes the tears off of Aedyn's face. He already asked Gulf's parents for permission and they approved since all the kid do at home is cry and look for his dada so a change of environment can change Aedyn's mood as well.

~~~~~~~

2nd update for today because why not? 😅😂
Let me tell you, I was crying while writing this part.

My little Aedyn is so precious that I want to hug him. 😭

How was it?