50 Nose Cut

Part 50 Nose cut

"Who are you?" Arnav asked Vishal.

"Didn't I say, uncle? See, Arnav doesn't remember me because he never spoke to anyone in our school" Vishal told Shashi.

"Of course, I didn't speak to anyone when I WAS (he stressed) studying in school because I didn't find any GOOD boys in my class" Arnav snapped him back.

"I'm Vishal... we studied in the same section in eleventh and twelfth standard," Vishal said.

Khushi looked at him horrified. Is he Vishal Arnav wanted to meet? Couldn't Arnav really recognize him or he is pretending?

"Oh, is that you... the one who got a slipper shot from our class girl for giving a love letter?" Arnav said casually.

Vishal's face was worth watching. Shashi looked at him shockingly.

"No no... it's another Vishal..." he tried to make up.

"Arrey, I can remember well. There was only one Vishal in my class. You are son of Nakul... milk product dealer... right?" Arnav asked.

Before Vishal answered, Shashi did.

"Yes... he is a son of Nakul only"

"Uncle, do you know what he did in our school Annual day program?" Arnav asked Shashi laughing.

Vishal gulped down hard.

"What?"

"Arnav... is it necessary to talk about the old stories?" Vishal tried to stop him from narrating it.

"When you are in front of me, why won't I share the old experience? Uncle, Vishal was beaten up by our school girls for peeping inside the dressing room..." Arnav laughed.

Shashi was looking at him loath fully whereas Vishal felt ashamed to get insulted in front of Shashi and Khushi. Khushi's eyes became wide in shock.

"There are many things to talk about Vishal. I will tell you tomorrow when we come to GH" Arnav said in between his laughter.

Khushi was reading Vishal's changed awkward facial expression. How dare he...! He had been roaming around girls and he was exaggerating about Arnav's character to his father as if his life was a clean slate... Damn it... Arnavji gave an invisible slap on his face. he won't dare talk about Arnavji anymore. Khushi thought.

"Thank God, my Arnavji didn't have such friends... it's good that he didn't talk to anyone. Otherwise, these guys would have been spoilt him too" Khushi said with a fake fear.

"No, Khushi... I would not have spoilt even though I had his friendship... no one can change the nature of the person no matter with whom he has friendship." Arnav glanced at Vishal.

"But, you have changed when you got my company..." Khushi said proudly.

"How won't I change if my wife is so sweet and cute?" he asked cheesily.

Vishal was like what the hell whereas Shashi adored them.

"Do you know what I asked the God?" Khushi asked pointing at the temple.

"What?"

"I didn't ask for anything but thanked God for sending you in my life" she smiled.

"You will have to thank God for many things in the future" he teased.

"I will gladly do that..."

Vishal saw Shashi looking at him with pride and at him with loath.

"Actually, it happened many years back when I was a teenage boy... I'm a changed man now... TIME changes everything and everyone... isn't it uncle?" Vishal smiled like an idiot.