Past Customer 3

Pacita's Day!!!!!!!
Hahaha
For all the Support and love ♡♡♡♡

Pacita looks around and looks at the Duke that is walking side by side with her.

"It's noisy." Pacita whispers.

Mito smiles.
"Endure it a bit. After a while, they will leave us alone."

"Hm.. "

Pacita smiles at everyone.
The women all looks at her with different emotion

There are rumours going around that the new Duchess and the Duke are not in a good relationship and that the Duke is not bringing her to any event.

There's also some rumour saying the Duchess has a weak body and is unable to attend parties.

One ridiculous one says the Duke loves the Duchess so much he is afraid to bring her outside to let other men see her.

Of Course everyone just scoffs at hearing such barbaric ideas. But that is a rumour the Duke himself spread.

Right now, Pacita walks with a confident smile beside the Duke and men look at her with emotions of amazement , excitement and affection. They all feel that it might not be a rumour that the Duke is hiding the Duchess due to her beauty.

Nikaris walks to the Duke and Duchess. His eyes are all on that beautiful woman. Magdaline Pacita Lawrence. She was a boring cold woman. Or so his father told him.
He was Pacita's former fiancee but he took it back when he became the head of the family.

"Greetings Duke...Duchess. It's my pleasure to have you here tonight for my engagement party."
Nikaris looks at Pacita.

'She must have been so mad when I took back our engagement so she came here to brag that she is now a Duchess.'

Pacita looks at Nikaris with a start.

"What's wrong?" Mito eyes squints.

Pacita blushes and waves her hand.
"N-nothing."

Nikaris smiles politely.
'Maybe the duke doesn't know about me and Pacita's past.'

Ofcourse, what Nikaris past and Pacita's past that they both reminisce about are both different.

Pacita knows Nikaris. A passionate romanticist. He talks beautifully and he can seduce you with his kind and beautiful words.

In line of her work as a harlot, love is something trivial and unwanted for her but Nikaris is the first man, she ever dreamt.

A man who can make you feel beautiful just by staring at your beautiful eyes.

Pacita knows he is not perfectly a good man. He even has a fiancee but he still goes and has an affair with a Harlot but it was magical for her.

Nakaris is someone that makes Pacita dream of marriage. Not that she wants Nikaris. She wants the type of man Nikaris portrayed.
A kind, romantic man that will never give up on her despite her past, despite her job.

Mito clenched his fist seeing Pacita face blushes and smiling so beautifully.

He pulled Pacita and blocks the view of the man from her vision

"My wife is tired. Can you show us our seats?"

Nakaris smiles.
"Of course follow me."

Nikaris smirks.

The Duke says he doesn't care about Pacita's real past as a Harlot but now he would love to know more. Who are her past customers and who she had relationships with.

Everything.
Duke looks at Nikaris back as if he will drill hole in it.
The smirking Nikaris started to sweat.