Funny Woman 1

Pacita finally stops paying attention to Nikaris after Mito distracts her with the event decorations.

"I think Sir Mendez is busy. Don't let us hinder you. I'm sure you have others to attend to."
Mito said, indirectly but bluntly telling him to leave.

Nikaris looks at Pacita but the woman doesn't pay attention to him anymore.

"I see. See you around Duke..Duchess."

Nikaris bows

Mito just waves his hand and continue distracting the Pacita

"Duke, Duchess, it's a pleasure to meet you." The crown prince with his fiancee walks to them.

Mito and Pacita stand up to greet the Prince but the Prince stops them.

"Duke and Duchess Irevelis don't need to pay me so much respect. Duke Mito and I are good friends."

"If you say so, Prince." Mito didn't care much and looked away.

Pacita holds Mito's hand and her eyes are sparkling.

Mito sighs and helplessly smiles.
Lately, Pacita is reading so many stories about King,Prince and Princess so meeting a Prince is still very noble to her even though he already met one Prince before.

"H..hi." Clarisa smiles. 

"Oh? You are not greeting me like a hurricane again?" Pacita weirdly said.

"Hurri…?" Les asks.

"Ah?! Ah...I got scolded...I..It's nothing Prince."
Clarisa blushes.
She screamed and pointed at a Duchess calling her a Vampire in someone else's party. Her father and mother are so mad she was grounded.

"Oh I see. So you already met before. I hope my fiancee and Duchess can be good friends." Les smiles

"Oh.." Pacita looks at Mito.

Mito looks at Pacita.

"Can I?" She whispers.

Mito smiles.
"Whatever you want. If you don't want it, nobody can force you. I am here for you."

Pacita blushes and thinks that Mito is a show off.
"You just love to sweet talk."
Pacita snorts.

Les on the other hand looks seriously at Mito.
It was equivalent to telling that his word as a Prince holds no value to him, the Duke.

But Les is more curious that Mito pampers his contract wife than him being impolite to the royal family.

Les smiles and whispers to Clarisa.

"I guess I should count on you to get close to her? The Duke values his wife."

Clarisa's heart pounds.
She knows the Duke is already married and she is someone else's fiancee. But you can't teach the heart to unlove someone.
She was disappointed that Mito and Pacita are in love but she is also happy that he is happy.

"How about we leave our partners to deepen their relationship while we chat over there with other men?"
Les smiles.

Mito looks at Pacita and Pacita gives him a nod.
"Go go. I still have to prove my greatness."

Mito chuckles and before he leaves, he kisses Pacita's temple and whispers something.
Then he left with the Prince.

Pacita is still blushing and pouting.

"Is the weather that hot? Your face is red."
Clarisa said.

Pacita shakes her head and pans her hot cheeks.
"Nothing important. How about you,ah….Clarise?"

"Oh! You still remember my name?! It's Clarisa though."

"Oh Clarisa.yes.How are you?"

Clarisa chuckles.
"I'm fine."

"How about your vampire obsession?"

Clarisa shakes her head.
"Dad and Mom told me to stop or I will get grounded for a year."

"Pfft " Pacita doesn't know that in high society. Even a woman that will soon be marrying the crown Prince still gets grounded by their parents.
"That's sad since I want to tell you my vampire story."

Clarisa grabs her hand.
"I'm all ears!"

Pacita's lips twitch.
'What a funny woman.'